The_Corsair52

PC crashing or server

13 comments in this topic

Players
14 posts

Hi sorry im new and could not see any where to ask this, my pc has now crashed a few times while in battle, i.e. it just locks up completely, and has to be hardware rebooted to bring it back on line.

I did get a notice about server issues for the EU server and was compensated for bad connections. I did download the core temp software and my cpu does get up to 70%temp at crash points.

Also i have only been able to log in to the PTS once on the first day it went live ever since it wont let me log in is this a know issue with PC crashing and not being able to log in to the PTS server.

Than you The_Corsair 

Players
14 posts

Hi again so the first post was just after my PC crashed i.e. totally locked up while playing.

After i put the post up i started to play a new ranked battle but less than five minutes in to

the battle my PC locked up again. So im basically loosing a lot of premium signals and the

battles because im un able to take part.

I thought this game would be more stable than that is It normal for it to crash your PC's

totally locking them up requiring a hardware reboot.

Or is it because they are updating the software but leaving the servers on line, and not

deleting the old software but merging the new software into what they all ready have.

I know at least one more software company that is doing that but their game is now

totally bugged and a lot of players decided to uninstall the game and told the software

company to go and get ~~~~~~~~~ well you get the idea tens of thousands of

player left.

Thank you for any replies, if its normal ill just wait for them to fix the servers before logging

in again.

Players
14 posts

WOW THATS NEW YOU PLAY A GAME AND IT CRASHES SO THE DEVELPOPERS OF THE GAME DECIDED TO GIVE YOU A PUNISHMENT GUESS ITS TIME TO STOP PLAYING.

NEVER HEARD OF ANY SOFTWERE COMPANY PUNISHING ITS PLAYERS WHEN THEIR SOFTWARE CRASHES YOUR PC'S BEFORE

HAVE A NICE DAY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE PLAYERS, SADLY IM NOT GOING TO WISH ANY ONE FROM WARGAMING A MERRY ANY THING.

IV NEVER HEARD OF PLAYERS BEING PUNISHED BEFORE WHEN THE GAME YOU ARE PLAYING CRASHES YOUR COMPUTER.

[LSCA]
Players
1,527 posts
12,301 battles

you know that if you cpu goes to 70C then you have issues with cooling. another than that make sure your pc is running at full performance when you play games, sometimes issue can  be because off powersupply

• Cool 1

Players
7,811 posts
39,434 battles

2 options - your PC might be old and struggling with the game or it's full with dust that makes the temperature high. If you're using it often then you need to clean it at least once a year and best time is 6-8 months. Plus changing the thermal paste under the processor. 

Players
14 posts

Hi my PC is fine, iv ben playing the PTS all day, no crashes at all and my PC is having no problems playing any other games, i play SC at high settings, the live server for this game seams very unstable, it has crashed at least once every day.

Since i started playing was punished last time i played because it crashed twice in one day, so have not logged in to the live server since!!! did send a bug report not because it crashed but because i got a punishment for their game crashing.

Players
14 posts

Hi so i decided to log in the the EU server and not bother to play just to test the game and server, im guessing any one that was playing is being punished for the game crashing.

OOOPPPPSSSS the the server is vey unstable have been watching the live streams all day, just seen a notice in chat that the EU server came back on line.

Most stable game at the moment seam to be the PTS, or the NA live servers. Have a nice day ya al

Players
14 posts

Ok so as i was saying my PC is totally fine and able to play WOWS. It was the server and game that was crashing, if it crashes once normally its ok but if it does the best thing to do is stop playing.

And send a report because if it crashes two times while you are in random or ranked battles you will get an auto punishment. I have now proved i did not disconnect the game and server crashed so i have

been compensated again. My advice even though im new is if the game and or server crashes put in a report at once and stop playing because if it crashes again you get auto punished for the

game and or server being unstable. Have a very nice day every one and thank you wargaming for compensating me so i can at least get back what i lost.

Happy Holidays.

[RBNT]
Players
57 posts
4,064 battles

OK, how I can send bug report? And punishment - karma or not allowed to play or something else? Can You please explain that how it works? I ask becouse every few days - crash... And that is since patch 9.11 .... And where and how report? EU server... Thank you :)

Players
7 posts
6,796 battles

Hi. I also experiencing game crashes. Getting kicked of server.i play on a gaming laptop which I had no issues before.  This started around the 24th. Not submitted ticket as yet as I know they had server issues. I have received 6 wargaming chests over two days.  so far this  is compensation for the server issue.  Not sure if this an issue my end or a continuing issue. Anyone else having same problem? Laptop not locking up though. 

[LSCA]
Players
1,527 posts
12,301 battles

had to say  that there is a game crash yes, i see this everyday, throws the critical error, but its nothing todo with high cpu temperature.

in error log it shows the "SceneGraph overflow"

Beta Tester
137 posts
13,102 battles

OP: It's not the server crashing. Otherwise everyone would be on here complaining about it.

If it goes unresponsive repeatedly, run the repair game function in the Wargaming Center launcher.

You could have found this easily, if you had used the search function and not expect to be spoonfed answers.