Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
pzkpfwv1d

400 ship club

29 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[WCWVE]
Players
1,051 posts
16,878 battles

How many people have managed to get to the 400 ship milestone 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MORIA]
Players
7,771 posts
39,146 battles

I'm having currently 255 ships in port with 122 free port slots. So my guess is - not much. Especially when I tell my friends in the game how many ships I have in port and they say "that's too much" 

Although @Durin_VI has all techtree ships. 

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DAVY]
Players
3,097 posts
14,742 battles

389 at the moment, Hizen will be 390 (only missing 2 tech tree ships, lexi and midway, used to have them but sold them in the rework and can't bring myself to regrind them)...

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MORIA]
Players
303 posts
38,166 battles
5 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

I'm having currently 255 ships in port with 122 free port slots. So my guess is - not much. Especially when I tell my friends in the game how many ships I have in port and they say "that's too much" 

Although @Durin_VI has all techtree ships. 

I don't have all tech tree ships...I miss a CV or two...or three...or... but yes, I have all other tech tree ships

but I might as well get those CVs too one of these days and farm extra steel and containers in co-op. 

 

anyway, right now 368 ships 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
192 posts

there is no point to have all ships other than "to have them all"

in their greed lesta rarely adds content to tiers below 5

i would not mind even to buy these low-level prems but there is nothing to do with them

so - ~250 t5 and higher; ~20 t1-t4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MORIA]
Players
303 posts
38,166 battles
1 hour ago, hypsar said:

there is no point to have all ships other than "to have them all"

in their greed lesta rarely adds content to tiers below 5

i would not mind even to buy these low-level prems but there is nothing to do with them

so - ~250 t5 and higher; ~20 t1-t4

 

and, for me, there is no point in selling them. The only reason for me to sell ships would be to free up some port slots but nowadays you even get plenty of those for free. I don't need to sell them for credits either because I am not really short on silver. Frankly, the silver just keeps piling up in the caves

 

And, selling them ships requires effort, keeping them requires none:) 

 

 

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
259 posts
12,743 battles

359 but having around 30 silver ships to go and i think i get the Hizen and the strassburg so i should if i want to get the cv's................Maybe next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[D_RO]
Beta Tester
45 posts
7,163 battles

Long way to 400, I only have 261 ships atm. Still have some silver ships missing and I only keep the tier 5 and up. I'm waiting for a port slot discount to get the 1 to 4 tier ships, only have around 30 slots avaible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
192 posts
2 hours ago, Durin_VI said:

 

and, for me, there is no point in selling them. The only reason for me to sell ships would be to free up some port slots but nowadays you even get plenty of those for free. I don't need to sell them for credits either because I am not really short on silver. Frankly, the silver just keeps piling up in the caves

 

And, selling them ships requires effort, keeping them requires none:) 

 

 

 

 

but buying them requires effort and not buying requires none ...

haven't played low tier battles for a long time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BODEM]
Players
802 posts
7,026 battles
1 hour ago, Onsterfelijke said:

359 but having around 30 silver ships to go and i think i get the Hizen and the strassburg so i should if i want to get the cv's................Maybe next year.

Must be at least a few thousand euro in your whole collection, I think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MORIA]
Players
303 posts
38,166 battles
32 minutes ago, hypsar said:

but buying them requires effort

> when you are grinding, then you buy, then buy the next tier, and the next and so on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SLAPP]
Players
1,431 posts
9,091 battles
4 hours ago, Durin_VI said:

The only reason for me to sell ships would be to free up some port slots but nowadays you even get plenty of those for free

GIMME port slots u ! i need ! 

giphy.gif

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
3,098 posts
17,361 battles

and do you guys actually play all those ships? I have around 150 and I play like 10% of those on a regular basis. All others are more or less collecting dust and snowflakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-TPF-]
Players
4,340 posts
18,216 battles
6 hours ago, At1anta said:

This is not supposed to be a collection game

Why not? Whatever floats your boat....

49 minutes ago, 159Hunter said:

and do you guys actually play all those ships? I have around 150 and I play like 10% of those on a regular basis. All others are more or less collecting dust and snowflakes.

150 is my max list too. I do prune the darn things over the year but a fair few clunkers (especially the Soviet Premium ones) have just come right back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
145 posts
17,935 battles
1 hour ago, 159Hunter said:

and do you guys actually play all those ships? I have around 150 and I play like 10% of those on a regular basis. All others are more or less collecting dust and snowflakes.

Of course not. Most are just port decoration, at best 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,746 posts
17,246 battles

Hi all,

 

14 hours ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

How many people have managed to get to the 400 ship milestone 

 

Here is the poll with 200+ entries... 12% of the polled had more than 300 ships...

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SM0KE]
Players
6,382 posts
14,906 battles
1 hour ago, 159Hunter said:

and do you guys actually play all those ships?

Not even close! I suspect I may have around 50 or so 'regulars', maybe a bit more - I tend to cycle through premiums a lot (daily 'first wins') if I'm not grinding anything in particular...

 

(332 at time of writing)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
259 posts
12,743 battles
3 hours ago, FukushuNL said:

Must be at least a few thousand euro in your whole collection, I think?

actually no, more around €500 - €600 euro as the most i got from boxes the most expansve was the Friesland which i really want. 2 of the most next expensive ship were gifts from other players Tirpitz and the Vanguard.

lots of free ships by missions ect ect. And free Exp and Coal ofcourse!

1 hour ago, 159Hunter said:

and do you guys actually play all those ships? I have around 150 and I play like 10% of those on a regular basis. All others are more or less collecting dust and snowflakes.

offcourse i play the most ones (T1 not so but from T2-T7 as i find them the most historical. ) only when i have to grind T8-TX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×