You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Combat Missions 0.9.12: Strasbourg and Other Rewards

10 comments in this topic

Players
983 posts

Do you mean how you have to have this ship or buy that ship and you have to jump through this hoop even Hizeb to get scuzzy TV's. I think we worked that one out Guys. Ho :etc_swear:ing Ho

[SWD]
Players
20 posts
4,776 battles

So are we likely to get our Santa Crate refunds before any of these offers expire? It's been two weeks since the ticket was created, and it takes the mick that you want us to spend more money while also withholding refunds.

You claim that "the last thing we want is to see you upset approaching holiday season", but have a funny way of showing it.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
29 posts

1. no Europe tree discounts at all?

2. no dubloon discounts on premium ships?

3. are the drop rates of earned lootboxes even worse than the bought ones' with the "special scheme"?

[URUC]
Players
250 posts

Hizen:

i already own the UK BB Lion.

One turret less, but bigger guns more dmg and better heal then Hizen - for free. 

Don't think i'll use HPs on this.

Players
23 posts
1,311 battles
2 hours ago, Sturmi_0545 said:

1. no Europe tree discounts at all?

2. no dubloon discounts on premium ships?

3. are the drop rates of earned lootboxes even worse than the bought ones' with the "special scheme"?

They are going to give armory coupons for ships tomorrow, if i understand correctly 4 of them(25%, 20%, 15% and 10%), i guess that counts as discount on premiums for dubs.

[DKMNL]
Players
34 posts
1,809 battles

MrConway, Yabbacoe,

What is the compensation for the Strassbourg in case you bought her upfront and later acquired her again through the campaign (gold or credits)?

The information is stating nothing about that.

@MrConway @YabbaCoe

Edit: forget my question...different article mentioned the below

If you already have flag_France_1b45875fe2166c392a4b0801c9fapremium_1d0cabf1997104fd727039ab9c098192VII Strasbourg in your Port, completing the Campaign will reward you with a Port slot; the Winter Holiday permanent camouflage; and 9,500 doubloons.

Weekend Tester
859 posts
10,127 battles
On 12/24/2020 at 9:20 PM, Rubytwo said:

MrConway, Yabbacoe,

What is the compensation for the Strassbourg in case you bought her upfront and later acquired her again through the campaign (gold or credits)?

The information is stating nothing about that.

@MrConway @YabbaCoe

Edit: forget my question...different article mentioned the below

If you already have flag_France_1b45875fe2166c392a4b0801c9fapremium_1d0cabf1997104fd727039ab9c098192VII Strasbourg in your Port, completing the Campaign will reward you with a Port slot; the Winter Holiday permanent camouflage; and 9,500 doubloons.

Which article has that line?

I have exactly the same question and want to be 100% sure of the answer!

Players
1 post

É preciso comprar o hizen para acabar a campanha ? Que se passa , estão com falta de dinheiro ? Comprar o Yamato por 100 euros e só dão 200xp mission ? Vocês não estam bons da cabeça , vergonha ,ganacia e muito mais . menos um pra vocês ! , estupidos !!!!!!!!!

WG Staff
1,869 posts
877 battles
On 1/6/2021 at 1:27 PM, peuscorpion said:
On 1/6/2021 at 1:27 PM, peuscorpion said:

É preciso comprar o hizen para acabar a campanha ? Que se passa , estão com falta de dinheiro ? Comprar o Yamato por 100 euros e só dão 200xp mission ? Vocês não estam bons da cabeça , vergonha ,ganacia e muito mais . menos um pra vocês ! , estupidos !!!!!!!!!

Hi Captain, this is the English section of the forum: please use English the next time.