Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SwatEliteTroops

Santa Containers

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
17 posts
1,360 battles

Are Santa Containers drops still ships from that short 10-15 crappy T5~ ships like Makarov and only if you get one of those ships as a duplicate you actually get a drop from the 107 others?

Cause I'd like to buy some containers for the heck of it and I'm curious whether that system is still there or not 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,387 posts
20,509 battles

Ifaik they didnt change anything regarding the worikings of lootcrates. So yeah tjey still drpp crap unless you swim in premium ships.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MRP]
Players
84 posts
7,581 battles

19 free gift containers 3 from log in and 16 from tier 10 ships.

Here you have the results.

 

Thank you wg for the free ships. I won't spend even 1 Euro especially that there is no discount on premium time  have a good christmas and hope you go under.

shot-20.12.22_16.34.29-0542.jpg

shot-20.12.22_19.15.24-0675.jpg

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SINT]
Players
1,008 posts
22,222 battles
3 minutes ago, Xaturas said:

19 free gift containers 3 from log in and 16 from tier 10 ships.

Here you have the results.

 

Thank you wg for the free ships. I won't spend even 1 Euro especially that there is no discount on premium time  have a good christmas and hope you go under.

shot-20.12.22_16.34.29-0542.jpg

shot-20.12.22_19.15.24-0675.jpg

Those are quite normal rewards... base Santa crates have a rather bad drop rate of premium ships. So getting a ship out just 19 crates would be lucky. Being upset you did not receive a premium is misunderstanding drop ratio expectations or misplaced entitlement...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MRP]
Players
84 posts
7,581 battles
2 minutes ago, Jvd2000 said:

Those are quite normal rewards... base Santa crates have a rather bad drop rate of premium ships. So getting a ship out just 19 crates would be lucky. Being upset you did not receive a premium is misunderstanding drop ratio expectations or misplaced entitlement...

Forgive me that I'm entitled.

I should be like other players spend 100$ and be happy I've got a makarov.

Cheers.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
1,005 posts
1 minute ago, Garrison2012 said:

So knocked off 12 Tier 10 snowflakes and got:

 

Snowflakes.thumb.png.5f4232f2de911c07dccd66c78c72ee13.png

Got the London from an earlier mission. She is a nice ship....for a tier 5 that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAFT]
Players
11,760 posts
9,748 battles
1 hour ago, Jvd2000 said:

Those are quite normal rewards... base Santa crates have a rather bad drop rate of premium ships. So getting a ship out just 19 crates would be lucky. Being upset you did not receive a premium is misunderstanding drop ratio expectations or misplaced entitlement...

 

I dont spend money with WG, and never gotten a ship from any of those event crates. Got 2 ships from SCs, but that seems different. This year (and i believe last year aswell) i "bought" (as i didnt buy those doubloons = no money spend) those 250 doubloon Black friday bundles which everyone had 11 of. No ship in those either, only Camos.

Yet, people whom i know that spend money, seem to frequently get ships out of those f2p crates...

I guess it could make sense if we remind us, that we talk about WG here. However, why would i ever spend any money if all i get is things i dont need anyway?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
3,154 posts
17,394 battles

I got makarov out of the one container @Saltface gifted me. And the furst free small container gave me the Viribus Unithingy. 

So I guess all luck was used and I should only expect deto flags from the tier X snowflakes.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,175 posts
3,161 battles
1 hour ago, Xaturas said:

19 free gift containers 3 from log in and 16 from tier 10 ships.

Here you have the results.

 

Thank you wg for the free ships. I won't spend even 1 Euro especially that there is no discount on premium time  have a good christmas and hope you go under.

shot-20.12.22_16.34.29-0542.jpg

shot-20.12.22_19.15.24-0675.jpg

Could you submit these on the spreadsheet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
696 posts
3,692 battles
3 hours ago, SirAmra said:

Got the London from an earlier mission. She is a nice ship....for a tier 5 that is.

Tier 6, but yeah, I have the London myself and she is not only nice, but fantastic in my opinion. Definitely one of my go-to ships for having fun at T6. Very strong unless bottom tier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MORIA]
Players
7,796 posts
39,340 battles
6 hours ago, Xaturas said:

19 free gift containers 3 from log in and 16 from tier 10 ships.

Here you have the results.

 

Thank you wg for the free ships. I won't spend even 1 Euro especially that there is no discount on premium time  have a good christmas and hope you go under.

shot-20.12.22_16.34.29-0542.jpg

shot-20.12.22_19.15.24-0675.jpg

If somebody has most of T10s like I do (46 ones) then such individual would get a lot of ships. Which WG ofc won't make it happen. 

But if this was the case people would still complain that they are mistreated - cause they don't have the time to unlock that many T10s. Yeah. The community in this game is more complaining than the whole Polish nation 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
165 posts

If you do get the boxes, whatever you do dont ask for a refund. I sent a ticket on the 8th asking for a refund, STILL nothing.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
122 posts
14,089 battles
10 hours ago, Xaturas said:

Forgive me that I'm entitled.

I should be like other players spend 100$ and be happy I've got a makarov.

Cheers.

 

20 big containers gives you in avarage 2 ships.. I got even 5 ships from 20 mega containers... but you can cry more, as usually

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAD]
Players
3,295 posts
13,456 battles
14 hours ago, Garrison2012 said:

So knocked off 12 Tier 10 snowflakes and got:

 

Snowflakes.thumb.png.5f4232f2de911c07dccd66c78c72ee13.png

Nice, London is a good ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
1,005 posts
10 hours ago, Hirohito said:

Tier 6, but yeah, I have the London myself and she is not only nice, but fantastic in my opinion. Definitely one of my go-to ships for having fun at T6. Very strong unless bottom tier.

Damn. I remembered wrong. But in my defense I was into my 4th beer atm. :Smile_hiding::Smile_teethhappy:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×