You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Aetius85

Receiving port messages also in chat

11 comments in this topic

[BATES]
Players
929 posts
12,161 battles

A lot of times i receive messages while I am in battle (often div requests), so I lose the opportunity because once I return the other guy started his battle. Wouldn't be a good idea to enable port chat also in battle (maybe in dedicated section), so it would be possible to answer by example "I am in battle but finishing in few mins, wait"? What do you think?

[SHAFT]
Players
11,630 posts
9,707 battles

Maybe they could make it so, that you get the divrequest in battle, and if you accept, you can use divchat to communicate with your division?

Its basicly all in place, since you can form divisions in battle too, and divchat also exists.

[SCRUB]
Players
3,947 posts
19,851 battles

Let us just enjoy a working chat server atm :Smile-_tongue:

• Funny 4

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,504 posts
11,014 battles
44 minutes ago, lup3s said:

Let us just enjoy a working chat server atm :Smile-_tongue:

That is working at least...

Have you noticed how effing slow the UI is?

[BATES]
Players
929 posts
12,161 battles
1 hour ago, DFens_666 said:

Maybe they could make it so, that you get the divrequest in battle, and if you accept, you can use divchat to communicate with your division?

Its basicly all in place, since you can form divisions in battle too, and divchat also exists.

Yes, but this would bound you to a specific guy writing to you..in my case by example i send some various messages to people online in order to form div within both clan and contacts..depending on availability online. I think the chance to reply also during battle would help to div up

[OGHF]
Players
1,236 posts
22,621 battles

If they are requests from your own clan mates, why not get Discord for your clan, then it can all be done by voice??

[BATES]
Players
929 posts
12,161 battles
5 hours ago, Cyclops_ said:

If they are requests from your own clan mates, why not get Discord for your clan, then it can all be done by voice??

We already have discord, but I specified there are requests from contacts outside clan. Moreover not all people can stay on discord h24 (by example i play usually after 22 due to work and family before)

• Cool 1

[MIAO]
Players
1,645 posts
7,673 battles

i like the idea, it is very useful, how many times does a clanmate/someone else (post-battle dude) typing you to compliment/report you? it's very useful, i would like to have that in the game :D (im serious here, boys)

[SCRUB]
Players
3,947 posts
19,851 battles
7 hours ago, Humorpalanta said:

That is working at least...

Have you noticed how effing slow the UI is?

Yeah .. multiple seconds delays are sadly not uncommon :Smile_unsure:

[OGHF]
Players
1,236 posts
22,621 battles
1 hour ago, Aetius85 said:

We already have discord, but I specified there are requests from contacts outside clan. Moreover not all people can stay on discord h24 (by example i play usually after 22 due to work and family before)

True, but it can also be used for text chat as well, and you can open invite players to use the text chat, this can be on your phone on silent ?

[BATES]
Players
929 posts
12,161 battles
29 minutes ago, Cyclops_ said:

True, but it can also be used for text chat as well, and you can open invite players to use the text chat, this can be on your phone on silent ?

All can be done sure. But here I am thinking on a feature which could be integrated ingame, without using external softwares like discord. I don't want to lose time chatting using phone or doing alt-tab to switch on discord, search contacts etc, if there is a chance to reply using a game tool