Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
v3ga

can WG explain crap crates from t10 ships?

89 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,077 posts
13,529 battles
1 minute ago, v3ga said:

this should be fun?

Same as last year - a container worth 82 cents. 

Collected 8 so far, had 600 Doubloons and each 50 PP and ESCL so far - quite useful. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,675 posts

Its a stimulus for people to go buy the Hizen and farm the steel and RP there, same as nerfed Ranked income...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SVX]
Players
1,366 posts
16,012 battles
8 minutes ago, Asakka said:

Free stuff is not fun ?

he feels like the kidd screaming at his parents when he didnt get what he wanted for christmas! 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NORKS]
Beta Tester
10 posts
7,439 battles

we have gotten SC every year? why nerf now? please enlighten me?

  • Cool 2
  • Bad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DAVY]
Players
3,184 posts
14,794 battles
2 minutes ago, v3ga said:

we have gotten SC every year? why nerf now? please enlighten me?

no, you got a SC for the WoWS anniversary event, not xmas.

xmas did change a couple of years ago from steel to santa container though...

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
192 posts
16 minutes ago, Asakka said:

Free stuff is not fun ?

meaningless, free or not, stuff is not fun ... there is nothing in these 1st tier containers

  • Cool 5
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SVX]
Players
1,366 posts
16,012 battles
6 minutes ago, hypsar said:

meaningless, free or not, stuff is not fun ... there is nothing in these 1st tier containers

hey i got virbitus unitus and 30 k coal so far i dont know about you but that is meaningless!

 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,253 posts
30,162 battles
7 minutes ago, Salentine said:

xmas did change a couple of years ago from steel to santa container though...

 

Yes, but it is wrong that people are loosing steel for T10 because of that change as amount of the steel for regular ships stays the same as before. Before it was 100 steel per T10 and 50 steel per T9 for total of 150 steel per line. Now we are getting 75 per T9 and 75 per T8 for a total of 150 steel per line. So total amount didn't changed. What did changed is amount of steel per PREMIUM ship as before it was 200 per T8-T10 premium but now we only get 75 steel for T8 and T9 premium ships.

  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-TPF-]
Players
4,575 posts
18,954 battles
26 minutes ago, albin322 said:

he feels like the kidd screaming at his parents when he didnt get what he wanted for christmas! 

The gift containers drop occasional ships and mostly about 4 camos. I can understand that WG might want to add a little surprise to the event but I'd prefer 1000 coal or 100 steel. 

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
192 posts
10 minutes ago, albin322 said:

hey i got virbitus unitus and 30 k coal so far i dont know about you but that is meaningless!

 

im happy for you

vu is kind of meaningless though ...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-TPF-]
Players
4,575 posts
18,954 battles
1 minute ago, hypsar said:

vu is kind of meaningless though ...

VU is actually quite fun, until the CV turns up. 

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DAVY]
Players
3,184 posts
14,794 battles
7 minutes ago, fumtu said:

 

Yes, but it is wrong that people are loosing steel for T10 because of that change as amount of the steel for regular ships stays the same as before. Before it was 100 steel per T10 and 50 steel per T9 for total of 150 steel per line. Now we are getting 75 per T9 and 75 per T8 for a total of 150 steel per line. So total amount didn't changed. What did changed is amount of steel per PREMIUM ship as before it was 200 per T8-T10 premium but now we only get 75 steel for T8 and T9 premium ships.

oh i agree with you (having 43 T10's and 384 ships in port) but i was answering the OP's questions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
850 posts
22 minutes ago, hypsar said:

meaningless, free or not, stuff is not fun ... there is nothing in these 1st tier containers

Meaningless for you maybe

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-S3I-]
Players
172 posts
4,034 battles

Well last year I got 9 ships and other stuff from containers including 3 from free ones. A year before I got Dunkerque and enough dublons to buy Scharnhorst. This year? Camos and some flags...

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CHEFT]
Players
12,569 posts
9,841 battles
14 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

The gift containers drop occasional ships and mostly about 4 camos. I can understand that WG might want to add a little surprise to the event but I'd prefer 1000 coal or 100 steel. 

 

Me too... i dont want small crates, which contain 4 camos all the time because i already have like 2k Camos in stock :cap_fainting:

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NECRO]
Players
687 posts
1 hour ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

Same as last year - a container worth 82 cents. 

Collected 8 so far, had 600 Doubloons and each 50 PP and ESCL so far - quite useful. 

Roughly 50 so far, some rare 300 dubs, some 2.5k coal, but the rest was 50 signals or some camos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SERBS]
Players
555 posts
17,322 battles
18 minutes ago, fumtu said:

 

Yes, but it is wrong that people are loosing steel for T10 because of that change as amount of the steel for regular ships stays the same as before. Before it was 100 steel per T10 and 50 steel per T9 for total of 150 steel per line. Now we are getting 75 per T9 and 75 per T8 for a total of 150 steel per line. So total amount didn't changed. What did changed is amount of steel per PREMIUM ship as before it was 200 per T8-T10 premium but now we only get 75 steel for T8 and T9 premium ships.

 a-a-a-a  but that was before when they introduced new currencies so people would accept them and to get you hooked , soon you will get steel only by finishing dockyard for real cash $$$ , or some very tiny amount by playing regularly and grinding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-TAP-]
Players
353 posts
8,744 battles
2 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

Some people still pretend everything is fine hehe :cat_bubble:

Some people played Pacman because they enjoyed it, rather than seeing it as a colossal grind exercise in collecting small white dots and the occasional cherry.

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
850 posts
13 minutes ago, PoeticGrub7532 said:

Great all that grinding for T10 not forgetting high cost of ships, only to receive 4 camos on most containers. Sad. No more $ from me. 

So you rushed t10s because you wanted free containers ? Are you ok dude ?

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,121 posts
22,700 battles

Credit where credit is due, I am very grateful they lowered the Snoflaking requirement from a win down to "make 300 base XP".

 

While it probably further enhanced the patch day effect, aka potato crop, it means I don't have to do all the snowflaking in mindless Co-Op numbness.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SERBS]
Players
555 posts
17,322 battles
33 minutes ago, PoeticGrub7532 said:

Great all that grinding for T10 not forgetting high cost of ships, only to receive 4 camos on most containers. Sad. No more $ from me. 

They are like that guy who plays honest and noble card but is sleazy to his gut , always insist on concrete stuff or rewards , the moment you gamble with wg youll be the loser. 100% guaranteed.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×