Sign in to follow this  
RealPixadasso

Beginners luck on the Santa Crates Draw

9 comments in this topic

Players
20 posts
38,688 battles

Dude decided to stealthily hit my karma in a co-op - he got no luck there - so i decided to look upon profile.

Here's what, registered 14/12/2020:

I've been playing for years, turned hundreds (thousands ?) crates, never got to such a collection rare ships (those are ALL the ships has):

RNG1.JPG.4f40edbf371cb7f7a13e90e59834b58a.JPG

RNG2.JPG.ec940342cc35cbd8b51a68e94f960d96.JPG

RNG3.thumb.JPG.8c887fdae960bb8ce64a4ed5c806dc40.JPG

RNG4.JPG.7b4d16e776a2e6f3748c2adc8459d7bd.JPG

... Talk about lucky santa crates hey!

RNG2.JPG

[THESO]
Players
7,980 posts
40,995 battles

I don't think it's luck with do with this, just how much crates he bought. Also be definitely got the shortlist ships and many other crappy T5s but because he never played them - means you don't see them cause it shows only those that he took into battle. So I think he got way more ships and he bought so many of those crates that..... I think he could buy a midrange smartphone by that money. It even more. Ichase showcased how you can get those rare ships (and this guy has not one or two so this isn't luck. Imho this is serial number crates in heavy hundreds. Maybe around 700-800 crates). 

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
7,980 posts
40,995 battles
6 hours ago, RealPixadasso said:

hit my karma in a co-op

Also it's very very shady that he had zero random battles and went to buy so many crates. Maybe..... He invested the money and wants to sell this account as it has no stats on it. So someone can buy this account with around 70% is premiums (I bet he got a lot on the way to get those rare ones) + the rare ones. So this is shady imho. 

Players
20 posts
38,688 battles

One thing I noticed was the Friesland, i was under the impression one could only get the Friesland for game-playing into 1 million FreeXP.

It is quite odd. Unless got 1 million FreeXP dropped from crates... who knows... I think you are right. May account for coal ships too.

Serious money spent.

[CATS]
Players
30,061 posts
15,430 battles
17 hours ago, RealPixadasso said:

... Talk about lucky santa crates hey!

That is not an issue of luck, but an issue of spending. You have no idea how much money he threw at WG.

[THESO]
Players
7,980 posts
40,995 battles
On 12/22/2020 at 9:22 AM, RealPixadasso said:

One thing I noticed was the Friesland, i was under the impression one could only get the Friesland for game-playing into 1 million FreeXP.

It is quite odd. Unless got 1 million FreeXP dropped from crates... who knows... I think you are right. May account for coal ships too.

Serious money spent.

You can get the Friesland from Santa crate, see it in the list.

[TOHOU]
Players
195 posts
4,282 battles

highest "Normal ship" TIII probably hasnt unlocked random battles yet or dont knows how to change, well let him play what he wants, i rather play quick co op matches than random battle where 10 mins people are afk and waiting for first people to die

[ALONE]
Players
107 posts
21,059 battles

Kill/Death ratio

Maybe a rich streamers re-roll acc.