You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
tijmen10

Karma is coming Wargaming

136 comments in this topic

[MRP]
Players
84 posts
7,604 battles

Already did report them on website as I live in NL atm.

Btw still banned on twitch chat since 5 december because of saying makarovlivesmatter.

Lumberjack doesn't read his pms for 2 weeks.

Just shows you how this company cares about players.

Just report them whoever can.

• Cool 10

[ACIER]
Players
268 posts
2,804 battles

Well there are laying when they say you can have 1 of 107 ships on the list in those conteners, l never see someone having ships others then the restricted one... 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[LEGIO]
Players
640 posts
9,789 battles
27 minutes ago, MyAngelAkagi said:

Beside there laying when they say you can hace 1 of 107 ships on the list in those conteners, l never see someone having ships others then the restricted one... 

I bought some big containers. And i did get the only ship i didn't have, the Neustrashimy. So I'm satisfied. So i guess there are some who are lucky.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

Players
792 posts
10,998 battles
22 minutes ago, darkstar73 said:

I bought some big containers. And i did get the only ship i didn't have, the Neustrashimy. So I'm satisfied. So i guess there are some who are lucky.

how is that "luck"?  "I got the only one i didnt have"....?????? 

• Cool 4
  • Funny 9

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,152 posts
14,648 battles
21 minutes ago, darkstar73 said:

I also managed to get the Neustrashimy after buying 20 of the largest crates.

Last year I got the Fujin and I think I was happier to get that (I already had the Kamikaze and Kamikaze R).

I do sympathize with the players who have a lot less ships and got the Makarov - look on the bright side at least it wasn't the Krasny Krym.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,152 posts
14,648 battles
1 minute ago, Starchy_Tuber said:

how is that "luck"?  "I got the only one i didnt have"....?????? 

Could have just received gold?

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,656 posts
11,573 battles
11 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

I do sympathize with the players who have a lot less ships and got the Makarov - look on the bright side at least it wasn't the Krasny Krym.

What did you just say?!?!?!?!?!

• Cool 3
  • Funny 3

[OGHF]
Players
1,367 posts
24,020 battles

I hate to say it, but the EU says it can do nothing, also Wargaming is not run from Cyprus as such, it's owners are in Russia etc, sorry :-(

• Cool 2

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,152 posts
14,648 battles
1 minute ago, HARBINGER_OF_SKULLS said:

...which was the ship that i got from a SC after almost 2 years of (other) crap. :Smile_facepalm:

I had one from somewhere and for some reason I sold it.   Guess what appeared in an Xmas Crate (or a SC I don't recall)?  Yes, you guessed it!   Needless to say I've not sold it and it gets played for 'snowflake' events.

[NECRO]
Players
687 posts
7 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

I had one from somewhere and for some reason I sold it.   Guess what appeared in an Xmas Crate (or a SC I don't recall)?  Yes, you guessed it!   Needless to say I've not sold it and it gets played for 'snowflake' events.

With AFT gone, she's Krappy Krym anyway.

• Funny 2

Players
115 posts
7,735 battles
17 minutes ago, Cyclops_ said:

I hate to say it, but the EU says it can do nothing, also Wargaming is not run from Cyprus as such, it's owners are in Russia etc, sorry :-(

Doesn't matter. WG are active in the EU, and thus have to follow EU consumer law. Lootboxes of the type WG have been selling have been banned here in Belgium for several years already, so it is not impossible that the EC, ECJ, or even the European Parliament might do the same for the entire EU in the near future if a certain company is found to blatantly rip off its customers. Regardless, if this debacle ever gets to court and WG are forced to admit that their lootboxes use a shortlist or that drop chances are so heavily slanted that the outcome is effectively the same, fines will follow, and lootbox rules will have to be stated in crystal-clear terms in the future. In reality, WG might get away with simply stating again that a shortlist exists without calling it as such, and can we have your money now please for another half-baked Soviet clone ship and some ugly camos before you can get to the good stuff.

But do nothing, and you know it'll only get worse from here on out.

• Cool 11

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles

They sold some RNG crates with unfortunate descriptions and offered refunds, I highly doubt you'll get interpol to arrest them and sent off to The Hague for crimes against humanity.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 7
  • Bad 1

Players
776 posts
7,677 battles

Again, it's not about arresting WG, fining WG or anything like that. 

If the EU classifies lootboxes as gambling, WG will not be able to sell them in the EU. At least not without regulation. Which means, bye bye income (the only thing that matters).

Put the pressure on!

• Cool 11
  • Boring 1

[NECRO]
Players
687 posts
3 minutes ago, NikolayKuznetsov said:

They sold some RNG crates with unfortunate descriptions and offered refunds, I highly doubt you'll get interpol to arrest them and sent off to The Hague for crimes against humanity.

Except it was not unfortunately but deliberately and the extent/existence of the RNG is obviously debatable.

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles
4 minutes ago, HARBINGER_OF_SKULLS said:

Except it was not unfortunately but deliberately and the extent/existence of the RNG is obviously debatable.

If what they did was against some law - I don't know, not a lawyer - It most certainly stopped being against the law when they offered refunds upon simple request. The 2nd most popular cyberpunk reddit post is currently people who requested refunds, got refunds and are outraged that the game was removed from their library after getting a refund. Corporations aren't the only ones being unreasonable at times.

• Funny 5

Players
2,147 posts
16,419 battles
2 minutes ago, NikolayKuznetsov said:

The 2nd most popular cyberpunk reddit post is currently people who requested refunds, got refunds and are outraged that the game was removed from their library after getting a refund. Corporations aren't the only ones being unreasonable at times.

Reddit. Reddit never changes.

• Cool 4

[NECRO]
Players
687 posts
2 minutes ago, NikolayKuznetsov said:

If what they did was against some law - I don't know, not a lawyer - It most certainly stopped being against the law when they offered refunds upon simple request.

Ask a lawyer if returning the money to the defrauded does make the crime disappear. Answer: No.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Beta Tester
5,574 posts
22,246 battles
1 hour ago, Humorpalanta said:

What did you just say?!?!?!?!?!

Krispy Kreme was the first ship ever I got from a Supercontainer. I was like WTF?!? Didn't play it, because I thought it's rubbish... finally tried it and went WTF!!??!! and try to play it once a day since...

872 battle in her.. all solo... one a day... just for the lulz.

I ain't that good in her. I'm only an average potato... but sometimes, once in a while, that shown in the video could be a "Best of..." of my best Krispy Kreme Moments.

Just imagining the frustration of T4 CV potatoes trying to torp you and seeing you going full torpedobeat...

Or the panic in the eyes of a T4 (or some T5/6) BB player, who sees you sailing straight towards him, bouncing AP shells left and right (and luckily not changing to HE...) until you are in torpedo range (5 (!!!) km) and nuke him with them... priceless!

The only thing I miss for her: a spotter plane...

• Funny 2

Players
1,972 posts
5,228 battles
1 minute ago, HARBINGER_OF_SKULLS said:

Ask a lawyer if returning the money to the defrauded does make the crime disappear. Answer: No.

The lawyer would have to stop laughing after you tell him you plan to sue after getting your money back upon simple request.

• Cool 2

Players
2,147 posts
16,419 battles
1 minute ago, NikolayKuznetsov said:

The lawyer would have to stop laughing after you tell him you plan to sue after getting your money back upon simple request.

Correct. Besides I think we've had quite enough ridiculous lawsuits that get thrown out immediately this year, wouldn't you say? :cap_haloween:

• Funny 3

[CRU_]
Players
384 posts
9,871 battles
9 minutes ago, NikolayKuznetsov said:

If what they did was against some law - I don't know, not a lawyer - It most certainly stopped being against the law when they offered refunds upon simple request. The 2nd most popular cyberpunk reddit post is currently people who requested refunds, got refunds and are outraged that the game was removed from their library after getting a refund. Corporations aren't the only ones being unreasonable at times.

It most certainly did not, and you obviously are most certainly not a lawyer, so how about you stop with the certainty because it's is certainly stupid. The crime in many jurisdictions for one, would be false or misleading advertising (part of the criminal code in the UK). It does not matter a [edited]if not one person buys the product, or if the fraudsters refund" anyone. The crime is the act itself.

• Cool 1