Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dutchy_2019

Strasbourg Campaign Guide

43 comments in this topic

Players
923 posts
6,378 battles

NOTE: Once a task is completed you can complete the task again to collect a star!

Campaign lasts 32 days

Phase 1

Required: 8 stars

Final task: Earn 2m credits

Reward: Pan-Asian Santa captain

Everything can be completed in Randoms, Ranked and Co-op.

Task 2 can also be completed in Operations.

Task 1 (1 star): Earn 5 destroyed ribbons, reward: 1 Winter Strands Camouflage

Task 2 (3 stars): Earn 12.5k Base XP, reward: 200k credits

Task 3 (2stars): CV, 55k HP damage, reward: 5 Juliet-Charlie

Task 4 (2 stars): BB, Receive 11 million HP potential damage, reward: 5 November-Foxtrot

Task 5 (2 stars): CA/CL, Cause 400k damage, reward: 5 India-Delta

Task 6 (2stars): DD, Score 25 torp hits, reward: 5 Mike-Yankee-Soxisix

Task 7 (2stars): Hizen, Earn 5 Destroyed ribbons, reward: 1 Winter Strands Camouflage

Phase 2

Required: 10 stars

Final task: Earn 12.5k Base XP

Reward: Italian Santa captain

Task 1 (1 star): Earn 250 ribbons, reward: 1 Winter Strands Camouflage

Task 2 (3 stars): Earn 60k XP, reward: 200k credits

Task 3 (2stars): CV, 50 shot down/shot down by fighter ribbons, reward: 5 November-Echo-Setteseven

Task 4 (2 stars): BB, Receive Cause 600k HP damage, reward: 5 India-X-Ray

Task 5 (2 stars): CA/CL, Earn 12 Hits to citadel ribbons,  reward: 5 Juliet-Whiskey-Unaone

Task 6 (2stars): DD, Cause 250k damage with ship torpedoes, reward: 5 Victor-Lima

Task 7 (2stars): Hizen, Cause 300k HP damage, reward: 1 Winter Strands Camouflage

Phase 3

Required: 12 stars

Final task: Earn 4 million credits

Reward: French Santa captain

Task 1 (1 star): Win 5 battles, reward: 2 Winter Strands Camouflage

Task 2 (3 stars): Earn 100k Free XP, reward: 200k credits

Task 3 (2stars): CV, Cause 48k spotting damage, reward: 5 Sierra-Mike

Task 4 (2 stars): BB, Earn 45 Set on fire/Hits to citadel ribbons, reward: 5 India-Delta

Task 5 (2 stars): CA/CL, Earn 40 Spotting/Destroyed/Defended ribbons,  reward: 5 Sierra-Bravo

Task 6 (2stars): DD, Cause 480k HP damage, reward: 5 X-Ray-Papa-Unaone

Task 7 (2stars): Hizen, Receive 10 million HP potential damage, reward: 2 Winter Strands Camouflage

Phase 4

Required: 14 stars

Final task: Earn 20k Base XP

Reward: Strasbourg + Winter Holiday Camouflage

Task 1 (1 star): Cause 380k HP damage, reward: 2 Winter Strands Camouflage

Task 2 (3 stars): Rank 12 times among top 5 on your team, reward: 200k credits

Task 3 (2stars): CV, Cause 850k HP damage, reward: 5 Juliet-Whiskey-Unaone

Task 4 (2 stars): BB, Cause 750k HP damage, reward: 5 November-Foxtrot

Task 5 (2 stars): CA/CL, Receive 12 million potential damage,  reward: 5 India-Delta

Task 6 (2stars): DD, Earn 250k HP spotting damage, reward: 5 Juliet-Charlie

Task 7 (2stars): Hizen, Earn 1.8 million credits, reward: 2 Winter Strands Camouflage

• Cool 6

[SOTE]
Beta Tester
180 posts
2,417 battles
1 hour ago, CaptainObvious007 said:

Yes, you can I let do 1 stage per week 

This is so dumb. right now, I have plenty of time to play and I would like to unlock as much as possible. But I have to wait 4-5 days for next phase

[SM0KE]
Players
6,749 posts
15,261 battles
13 minutes ago, DinkyDi said:

I have to wait 4-5 days for next phase

They seem to do this every time; I assume it's to keep server numbers consistent over a longer period of time. If we could do it all at once, the entire Xmas event would be over in a couple of days, at least for those with a lot of spare time...

Players
923 posts
6,378 battles
1 minute ago, Verblonde said:

They seem to do this every time; I assume it's to keep server numbers consistent over a longer period of time. If we could do it all at once, the entire Xmas event would be over in a couple of days, at least for those with a lot of spare time...

Not only that, but good players would be done in less than a day. I know of a good but not exceptional player, a streamer, who had literally completed ALL available missions for dockyard, Strasbourg  and the 3rd campaign - with the exception of the Hizen, CV and Furutaka mission - within 5 hours of the update going live. 

Problem is that WG has to balance these campaigns for (very) good players, bad players, players with a lot of time, players with little time, casual players and individuals that are a combination of the above.

Players
69 posts
24 minutes ago, DinkyDi said:

This is so dumb. right now, I have plenty of time to play and I would like to unlock as much as possible. But I have to wait 4-5 days for next phase

its not dumb as boring ....we finished the first one at what !!! 1 or 2 days ..and we need to wait 4 days doing nothing until the 2d one open ...and the most idiotic thing we must finish this campaign first so we can play get ship to use it at the 2d campaign ...which make the time so tied to open all the phases of the 2d campaign 

[TRID]
Players
290 posts
5,591 battles

The time delay is to incentivise you to buy the Strasbourg, rather than waiting to complete the Strasbourg campaign for free. Buying her gives you more time to complete ships and fates if you're interested in the rewards in that campaign.

Just another marketing tactic like Santa's convoy in the past with the Graf Spee.

[CORAL]
Beta Tester
3 posts
13,540 battles

To complete the Stage 4 Campaign missions needs 14 stars to unlock final mission.  2 stars can only be earned by earning credits with the Hizen. Since the Hizen can not be earned in the dockyard for another 21 days minimum until final dockyard stage opens and the Campaign finishes in 9 days do the maths!  To boost the Hizen in the dockyard assuming you earn all the possible stages 10 stages need to be purchased for 19500 doubloons (£55 to buy) Commander pack for the Strasbourg is on sale for £50 approx.

What a con!!!! All that work completing the stages 1-3 missions wasted because I still need to spend real world money anyway. Might as well just have brought it outright

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,159 posts
11 minutes ago, rumbletank said:

What a con!!!! All that work completing the stages 1-3 missions wasted because I still need to spend real world money anyway. Might as well just have brought it outright

it is so simple: repeat other missions...

edit: in fact this was written already in the FIRST line in the FIRST post in this thread :Smile_facepalm:

[NA-TO]
Players
115 posts
2 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

it is so simple: repeat other missions...

This, just ignore the Hizen task and repeat an already completed task instead.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,958 posts
18,353 battles

Hi all,

8 minutes ago, rumbletank said:

To complete the Stage 4 Campaign missions needs 14 stars to unlock final mission.  2 stars can only be earned by earning credits with the Hizen. Since the Hizen can not be earned in the dockyard for another 21 days minimum until final dockyard stage opens and the Campaign finishes in 9 days do the maths!  To boost the Hizen in the dockyard assuming you earn all the possible stages 10 stages need to be purchased for 19500 doubloons (£55 to buy) Commander pack for the Strasbourg is on sale for £50 approx.

Oh Boy... :Smile_hiding:

As always in WoWs (this was introduced years and years ago) all players can simply REPEAT the missions they already finished in order to get all the stars needed! :Smile_great:

So, essentially, you can get all the stars by simply getting 3 stars over and over again per simplest mission in CoOp (i.e. be in top 5 in 12 games)! :Smile_honoring:

Leo "Apollo11"

[-WHO-]
Players
118 posts
10,086 battles

Please go to WG loyalty desk to receive your sucker badge.

• Funny 1

[NECRO]
Players
2,735 posts
Vor 53 Minuten, rumbletank sagte:

To complete the Stage 4 Campaign missions needs 14 stars to unlock final mission.  2 stars can only be earned by earning credits with the Hizen.

I wonder how I managed to unlock the final mission without the Hizen. I probably cheated.

• Funny 1

[91-BS]
Players
170 posts
On 1/12/2021 at 12:42 PM, rumbletank said:

Yup, i too have only just noticed this! Its absolutely foul....... & I've checked both the release update video and the blog & nowhere does it mention anything about having to own a Hizen to complete it. ONCE AGAIN! WG is conning its player base

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[CATS]
Players
30,373 posts
15,494 battles
5 minutes ago, Skyee_8492 said:

Yup, i too have only just noticed this! Its absolutely foul....... & I've checked both the release update video and the blog & nowhere does it mention anything about having to own a Hizen to complete it. ONCE AGAIN! WG is conning its player base

:Smile_facepalm:

Got to 14 stars today without Hizen...

It is even explained in the campaign and MULTIPLE times in this thread how to get the stars.

• Boring 2

[91-BS]
Players
170 posts
5 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

:Smile_facepalm:

Got to 14 stars today without Hizen...

It is even explained in the campaign how to get the stars.

Right so instead of saying this is how to get the 14 stars & generally be helpful,  you instead took time just reply with this lame response which all it did was make you look silly :Smile_veryhappy: Ahhh gotta love the player base around here seriously 

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 2

Beta Tester
2,049 posts
18,986 battles
Vor 3 Minuten, Skyee_8492 sagte:

Right so instead of saying this is how to get the 14 stars & generally be helpful,  you instead took time just reply with this lame response which all it did was make you look silly :Smile_veryhappy: Ahhh gotta love the player base around here seriously 

Instead of reading the first message of this thread (1st line) you just complain.

Yeah, it's a forum, you are actually supposed to read.

[91-BS]
Players
170 posts
1 minute ago, Johnny_Moneto said:

Instead of reading the first message of this thread (1st line) you just complain.

Yeah, it's a forum, you are actually supposed to read.

Again, another useless response. Speaking of complaining isn't that what you're doing right now? 

• Funny 1
  • Angry 2

Beta Tester
2,049 posts
18,986 battles
Vor 5 Minuten, Skyee_8492 sagte:

Again, another useless response. Speaking of complaining isn't that what you're doing right now? 

You are the shepherd.

• Boring 1

[-TPF-]
Players
4,575 posts
18,954 battles
8 minutes ago, Skyee_8492 said:

You can do each mission more than once. You only get the per-task reward on the first go, but you can complete a mission as many times as you want and you will collect stars each time.

You don't need the Hizen.

• Cool 1

[91-BS]
Players
170 posts
10 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

You can do each mission more than once. You only get the per-task reward on the first go, but you can complete a mission as many times as you want and you will collect stars each time.

You don't need the Hizen.

I actually have never noticed you could do that. Mind blown! I've been operating under the assumption you could only complete each task once for years. All the campaigns i've competed i've always completed each task to gain the stars

Thanks for the help.

• Bad 1

Sign in to follow this