You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
CptWILLMA

Modstation not working

4 comments in this topic

[LEGOZ]
Players
3 posts
277 battles

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this...

I played a while back and seem to remember a patch coming and my mods stopped working, I came back to play a bit more recently and had to fresh install the game and modstation cause I bought a new SSD and it still boots with no mods, I saw some mention about a path file in base game folder but I can't see one, I can only see it in 32 and 64 bins. Not sure what I've done wrong here but dunno what I'll do without my anime commanders, I mean my errr minimap mod

I play through wargaming.net not steam.

Thanks

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,076 posts
13,438 battles
1 hour ago, CptWILLMA said:

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this...

I played a while back and seem to remember a patch coming and my mods stopped working, I came back to play a bit more recently and had to fresh install the game and modstation cause I bought a new SSD and it still boots with no mods, I saw some mention about a path file in base game folder but I can't see one, I can only see it in 32 and 64 bins. Not sure what I've done wrong here but dunno what I'll do without my anime commanders, I mean my errr minimap mod

I play through wargaming.net not steam.

Thanks

I guess your Mods were installed to \bin\HIGHERNUMBER\res_mods - but until Server-Update tomorrow the \bin\LOWERNUMBER\res_mods are used - just copy them over or wait for server-update.