Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Grumpy_Shark

Strange bug with naval battles, my last battle didn't count for a star

10 comments in this topic

Players
218 posts
16,216 battles

Just had logged in half an hour ago. But naval tab was not present. Well, i thought... no problem, i had the naval battles enabled from before. But i also went into the web page link to double check it https://clans.worldofwarships.eu/clan-wars/war 

So i checked it there too. It was set to on. I thought maybe it was some strange visual bug that i had no tab for naval battles within game. (i had chat and news and everything else fine) So i played a battle. Victory with Lenin. Didn't do great but had covered the 900xp for the star. So i get back on port. No star. The 900xp is still there. So i was robbed by a star. Thanks WG. 

[I-J-N]
Players
6,228 posts
2 minutes ago, Grumpy_Shark said:

Just had logged in half an hour ago. But naval tab was not present. Well, i thought... no problem, i had the naval battles enabled from before. But i also went into the web page link to double check it https://clans.worldofwarships.eu/clan-wars/war 

So i checked it there too. It was set to on. I thought maybe it was some strange visual bug that i had no tab for naval battles within game. (i had chat and news and everything else fine) So i played a battle. Victory with Lenin. Didn't do great but had covered the 900xp for the star. So i get back on port. No star. The 900xp is still there. So i was robbed by a star. Thanks WG. 

IIRC it's 900 Base XP, not just 900 XP.

Players
218 posts
16,216 battles
5 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

IIRC it's 900 Base XP, not just 900 XP.

Yes i know... i had got around 3200 total xp from that game. 1040 base XP. 

• Cool 1

Players
255 posts
19,297 battles

Given the current state of the game's servers I'm not surprised.

At one point the  https://clans.worldofwarships.eu/clan-wars/war  page double counted our clan members attempts and showed that I'd scored 14 stars. :cap_wander:

Though the clan's total at the top was correct.

Did the game deduct one from your remaining attempts?

That would be annoying.

• Cool 2

Players
218 posts
16,216 battles

I went and played again Lenin just now. Victory again. Only too crushing. So crushing that i didn't manage to do anything.... only 1500 damage. Dispression all over the place too. Maybe worst i ever had on a bb game ever. And some other guy was saying something about dispression got worse for his Roma. Anyway i won again with Lenin but only 405xp on a victory on random game type... Well THIS time the game counted the efford but no star of course. Since i needed 900 base xp. 

Weekend Tester
1,135 posts
8,904 battles

The chat server might be up but its stilled completely messed up.

My clan is not showing at all in the port and of its members including my self appear without the clan tag in the port. The clan chat is also missing. The clan still exists and when you click on the Clans button everything is fine. 

But hey at least we can finally division without having to find each other in the same game...

Players
255 posts
19,297 battles
5 minutes ago, Srle_Vigilante said:

The chat server might be up but its stilled completely messed up.

My clan is not showing at all in the port and of its members including my self appear without the clan tag in the port. The clan chat is also missing. The clan still exists and when you click on the Clans button everything is fine. 

But hey at least we can finally division without having to find each other in the same game...

I had happen too, though restarting the game appeared to fix that. Even the in-game Naval Battles page appeared to work.

• Cool 1

Players
2,043 posts
3,816 battles
20 minuti fa, NewHorizons_1 ha scritto:

I had happen too, though restarting the game appeared to fix that. Even the in-game Naval Battles page appeared to work.

Same for me, but i already restarted the game and nothing

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this