Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ghesthar

Chat server/armoury solution

14 comments in this topic

[H-O-E]
Beta Tester
32 posts
8,927 battles

Hello

This has worked for half a dozen of my clanmates, and may work for you as well.

Open the launcher, click game settings, and click 'check for additional software.' It will download some new C++ runtimes, and then when you launch the game, everything will work.

I don't know if this is a solution for everyone, but it seems to be a solution for many.

Good luck.

• Cool 15

[CU]
Players
268 posts
22,946 battles
15 minutes ago, Ghesthar said:

Hello

Open the launcher, click game settings, and click 'check for additional software.' It will download some new C++ runtimes, and then when you launch the game, everything will work.

I don't know if this is a solution for everyone, but it seems to be a solution for many.

Good luck.

After 3 days of near silence from WG about this issue, your fix worked. Many thanks Ghesthar. 

• Cool 3

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,129 posts

and you are sure that it was not the fixed servers (about 1 hour ago) that solved your problems? I didn't need to install anything...

• Cool 1

Players
1 post

This has worked and I just told another three players i regularly chat to. 

Thank you so much! 

I still cannot believe how Wargaming.net can issue an "update" that breaks some key components of the game and they still haven't fixed it.... 

But well done you, thank you so much, you've saved me from more frustration!

Weekend Tester
867 posts
10,230 battles
5 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

and you are sure that it was not the fixed servers (about 1 hour ago) that solved your problems? I didn't need to install anything...

Nope. Still broken one minute ago, until I tried Ghestar's fix - now working.

Perhaps the server patch and the OP fix are one and the same thing, but then the Game Centre is not auto-updating as it should.

Players
342 posts
8,437 battles
1 hour ago, Ghesthar said:

Hello

Good luck.

It might just have been nice timing with the servers finally getting fixed but I think we should appreciate someone trying hard and having an idea how to make things a little better for all. Well done sir.

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,129 posts
1 minute ago, cracktrackflak said:

Still broken one minute ago

and did you re-login before, after the server was fixed? Or were you ingame all the time and only logged out to make this proposed check?

I am using several accounts, and one had those issues while another had no problems at all. And of course I use the same client for them, so that made a client problem rather unlikely...

Players
1,065 posts
1 hour ago, Ghesthar said:

Hello

Good luck.

Many thanks! News is technically loading but still bugging out somewhat, but then I couldn't give a flying one for that. Armoury's back in business which is the main thing I was hoping for...

Players
38 posts
2 hours ago, Ghesthar said:

Hello

Good luck.

Thanks for that. Armory back on view. Seems to be a side issue with the fix for me. I now have 28 Makarov's in Port.

Beta Tester
27 posts
10,778 battles

thanks that helped but i still dont have my clan tab or clan brawl :Smile_sad:

hope WG can get this sorted soon.  This clan brawl is a loss sadly.

Sign in to follow this