You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Evergreen

What is wrong with the chat server ?

56 comments in this topic

[EUROF]
[EUROF]
Beta Tester
324 posts
18,957 battles

Yesterday the chat server was unavailable. No way to create a division, open the armory, or starting clan brawls.

Trying to get to this forum ended in a bad gateway.

Now, 8 hours later the same problem is still going on !

We coudn't polay clan brawls, coudn't get in the armory for the daily gifts, or even turn on naval wars ?!?!

Please fix this asap !

• Cool 2

[DAVY]
Players
3,184 posts
14,794 battles

so you didn't look at the forum at all before deciding to make a new thread about a subject which has multiple threads going back over the last 12 hours...

• Cool 1

[EUROF]
[EUROF]
Beta Tester
324 posts
18,957 battles
3 minutes ago, Salentine said:

so you didn't look at the forum at all before deciding to make a new thread about a subject which has multiple threads going back over the last 12 hours... 

Not able to connect to the forum since now ?

Instead of being a bully, you could try be nice ?

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Players
20 posts

At the time of the crash I had Battleship active (and now I don't know if it remained so). You cannot enter it as in other sections of the game. You can play, but as it happens, as you can't access a lot of information and the clan chat is off. But..the Premium days, who pays them ?

• Cool 1

[CATCH]
Players
255 posts
13,005 battles
1 hour ago, Evergreen said:

We coudn't polay clan brawls, coudn't get in the armory for the daily gifts, or even turn on naval wars ?!?!

Please fix this asap !

Even more annoying is you can't DISable Naval Battles. Before this went wrong I had NB enabled, now any battle I do counts in with no in clue whieather I want them to or not. I've either got to not play at all or screw up the weeks results.

What is especially irritating is the lack of communication from WG, no messages about the problem or a fix ETA.

[DAVY]
Players
3,184 posts
14,794 battles
2 hours ago, Evergreen said:

Not able to connect to the forum since now ?

Instead of being a bully, you could try be nice ?

it makes no difference if you could look at the forum before, you could when you made the new thread and there were many threads about the same topic, here are a few...

• Cool 3

Players
20 posts

I believe many have this drawback and I agree with you that you can't play to blow NB's results. I also agree that no patch or similar is released. The servers went down since yesterday at 1pm! And there are and always will be problems with every update!

[AFPO]
Players
2 posts
5,722 battles

So the answer is go away and come back and play on another day..... just not today.... deeeep sigh...go watch a movie:cap_popcorn:

Players
2,588 posts
6 hours ago, Evergreen said:

What is wrong with the chat server ?

That's most certain very good question.

We've been asking that since beta...

Players
6 posts
5,354 battles

Would have helped if Wargaming put the message about problems in the Wargaming.net Game Centre.

Then I would not need to waste time loading the game, then looking in the forum to find that it is a global problem.

[MBSS]
Players
6 posts
19,995 battles
5 hours ago, Salentine said:

it makes no difference if you could look at the forum before, you could when you made the new thread and there were many threads about the same topic, here are a few...

So what is the status? No armoury, no chat, no divisions, no clan brawl, no clan view. And on top a cryptic msg in game center ”you can play 0.9.11 version...” agter update. 

(EU server, or is this a ww problem?)

[YOBOY]
Players
62 posts
12,907 battles
11 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

If you still encounter the chat issue, please PM me with a WGCheck report. https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/22989/

Thank you!

I like that sort of humor, comrade. I think I will press Aa insted of Her, whatever the difference....

image.thumb.png.a5c1927270a28ee008f0f502fe550277.png

WG Staff
3,417 posts
15,229 battles
Just now, Brainzzzzz said:

I like that sort of humor, comrade. I think I will press Aa insted of Her, whatever the difference....

image.thumb.png.a5c1927270a28ee008f0f502fe550277.png

You can set the language to English if you click on the wheel on the left.

[ESTAB]
Players
29 posts
7,149 battles
13 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

If you still encounter the chat issue, please PM me with a WGCheck report. https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/22989/

Thank you!

Is there a process for this for Steam users? I'm stick having the issue but Steam obviously differs and reports a version mismatch when WGCheck is run.

[MBSS]
Players
6 posts
19,995 battles
1 hour ago, Crysantos said:

Thank you!

There is no such option in the Game Center (”Generat WGcheck report”, as shown in the article). EU server.

This is ridiculous.

Players
3,709 posts
20,847 battles
9 minutes ago, bajenvraket said:

There is no such option in the Game Center (”Generat WGcheck report”, as shown in the article). EU server.

This is ridiculous.

Yeah you have to install WGCheck first, open the application etc. It's not as forward as just sending 'it'.

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
3,027 posts
26,278 battles
2 hours ago, Crysantos said:

Thank you!

yes i do and nope i won't. client and pc restart, as well as these few lines. that's all of the effort i gonna put in b4 might going elsewhere.

i might would've if i'd got the feeling that the company is caring halfway for it's customers. i know it doesn't, thus they can sort their stuff out by themselves. "a paying customer", thx.

[MBSS]
Players
6 posts
19,995 battles
1 hour ago, MrWastee said:

yes i do and nope i won't. client and pc restart, as well as these few lines. that's all of the effort i gonna put in b4 might going elsewhere.

i might would've if i'd got the feeling that the company is caring halfway for it's customers. i know it doesn't, thus they can sort their stuff out by themselves. "a paying customer", thx.

Considering they spam the game with ”news” all the time and not a single tiny bit of info about this grand fuckup is found anywhere, not a hint about what to do or what they are doing. This is russia, and they dont get it.