Jump to content
Public Test Server restart, downtime 1 hour Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Evergreen

What is wrong with the chat server ?

56 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[BNI]
[BNI]
Beta Tester
343 posts
21,542 battles

Yesterday the chat server was unavailable. No way to create a division, open the armory, or starting clan brawls.

Trying to get to this forum ended in a bad gateway.

Now, 8 hours later the same problem is still going on !

 

We coudn't polay clan brawls, coudn't get in the armory for the daily gifts, or even turn on naval wars ?!?!

Please fix this asap !

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BNI]
[BNI]
Beta Tester
343 posts
21,542 battles
3 minutes ago, Salentine said:

so you didn't look at the forum at all before deciding to make a new thread about a subject which has multiple threads going back over the last 12 hours... 

Not able to connect to the forum since now ?

Instead of being a bully, you could try be nice ?

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[C_A_I]
Players
23 posts

At the time of the crash I had Battleship active (and now I don't know if it remained so). You cannot enter it as in other sections of the game. You can play, but as it happens, as you can't access a lot of information and the clan chat is off. But..the Premium days, who pays them ?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
255 posts
13,157 battles
1 hour ago, Evergreen said:

We coudn't polay clan brawls, coudn't get in the armory for the daily gifts, or even turn on naval wars ?!?!

Please fix this asap !

Even more annoying is you can't DISable Naval Battles. Before this went wrong I had NB enabled, now any battle I do counts in with no in clue whieather I want them to or not. I've either got to not play at all or screw up the weeks results.

 

What is especially irritating is the lack of communication from WG, no messages about the problem or a fix ETA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,184 posts
17,161 battles
2 hours ago, Evergreen said:

Not able to connect to the forum since now ?

Instead of being a bully, you could try be nice ?

it makes no difference if you could look at the forum before, you could when you made the new thread and there were many threads about the same topic, here are a few...

 

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[C_A_I]
Players
23 posts

I believe many have this drawback and I agree with you that you can't play to blow NB's results. I also agree that no patch or similar is released. The servers went down since yesterday at 1pm! And there are and always will be problems with every update!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[AFPO]
Players
2 posts
7,550 battles

So the answer is go away and come back and play on another day..... just not today.... deeeep sigh...go watch a movie:cap_popcorn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,588 posts
6 hours ago, Evergreen said:

What is wrong with the chat server ?

That's most certain very good question.

 

We've been asking that since beta...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
18 posts
5,899 battles

Would have helped if Wargaming put the message about problems in the Wargaming.net Game Centre.

 

Then I would not need to waste time loading the game, then looking in the forum to find that it is a global problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KRONA]
Players
6 posts
25,972 battles
5 hours ago, Salentine said:

it makes no difference if you could look at the forum before, you could when you made the new thread and there were many threads about the same topic, here are a few...

 

 

So what is the status? No armoury, no chat, no divisions, no clan brawl, no clan view. And on top a cryptic msg in game center ”you can play 0.9.11 version...” agter update. 

 

(EU server, or is this a ww problem?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[N-JOY]
Players
62 posts
13,901 battles
11 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

If you still encounter the chat issue, please PM me with a WGCheck report. https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/22989/

 

Thank you!

I like that sort of humor, comrade. I think I will press Aa insted of Her, whatever the difference....

image.thumb.png.a5c1927270a28ee008f0f502fe550277.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
3,586 posts
16,470 battles
Just now, Brainzzzzz said:

I like that sort of humor, comrade. I think I will press Aa insted of Her, whatever the difference....

image.thumb.png.a5c1927270a28ee008f0f502fe550277.png

You can set the language to English if you click on the wheel on the left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ESTAB]
Players
113 posts
11,496 battles
13 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

If you still encounter the chat issue, please PM me with a WGCheck report. https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/22989/

 

Thank you!

Is there a process for this for Steam users? I'm stick having the issue but Steam obviously differs and reports a version mismatch when WGCheck is run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KRONA]
Players
6 posts
25,972 battles
1 hour ago, Crysantos said:

If you still encounter the chat issue, please PM me with a WGCheck report. https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/22989/

 

Thank you!

 

There is no such option in the Game Center (”Generat WGcheck report”, as shown in the article). EU server.

 

This is ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
6,159 posts
22,317 battles
9 minutes ago, bajenvraket said:

 

There is no such option in the Game Center (”Generat WGcheck report”, as shown in the article). EU server.

 

This is ridiculous.

Yeah you have to install WGCheck first, open the application etc. It's not as forward as just sending 'it'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
3,718 posts
30,410 battles
2 hours ago, Crysantos said:

If you still encounter the chat issue, please PM me with a WGCheck report. https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/22989/

 

Thank you!

yes i do and nope i won't. client and pc restart, as well as these few lines. that's all of the effort i gonna put in b4 might going elsewhere.

 

i might would've if i'd got the feeling that the company is caring halfway for it's customers. i know it doesn't, thus they can sort their stuff out by themselves. "a paying customer", thx.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KRONA]
Players
6 posts
25,972 battles
1 hour ago, MrWastee said:

yes i do and nope i won't. client and pc restart, as well as these few lines. that's all of the effort i gonna put in b4 might going elsewhere.

 

i might would've if i'd got the feeling that the company is caring halfway for it's customers. i know it doesn't, thus they can sort their stuff out by themselves. "a paying customer", thx.

Considering they spam the game with ”news” all the time and not a single tiny bit of info about this grand fuckup is found anywhere, not a hint about what to do or what they are doing. This is russia, and they dont get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×