You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Muppeteer

Asking a favour

12 comments in this topic

[CU]
Players
268 posts
22,924 battles

Hi guys, im sorry it has come to this, but with the most recent patch I can no longer use clan chat or access my friends list, so respectfully asking that if any of you see any of my clan mates in battle (CU) then tell them chat server isnt working for me and im not ignoring them*. Seems a quicker fix than the patch that will fix the patch I hope. Or just fix it pls @WG. Cheers.

*Have had div invites I cant accept so seems not all have same issue.

• Cool 2

[TOXIC]
Players
4,795 posts
12,260 battles
14 minutes ago, Muppeteer said:

Hi guys, im sorry it has come to this, but with the most recent patch I can no longer use clan chat or access my friends list, so respectfully asking that if any of you see any of my clan mates in battle (CU) then tell them chat server isnt working for me and im not ignoring them*. Seems a quicker fix than the patch that will fix the patch I hope. Or just fix it pls @WG. Cheers.

*Have had div invites I cant accept so seems not all have same issue.

Wouldn't it make more sense to find a clanmate that uses the Forum and directly ask THEM to post in your team chat about how, due to technical issues, you're currently living up to the clan name a bit more than usual (sorry, couldn't help myself :Smile_trollface:)? The chances of us first noticing the clan tag and then remembering to pass on your message are... well, not very high, I'm afraid.

Also, rather than waiting for a fix, you should probably raise a ticket to support.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[-RDE-]
Players
204 posts
5,256 battles

^ As the above posters say... Yikes !!!

Do not rely on WG ingame chat functions they are well and truly bugged and have been since.....

I forget but,,,, Long, long, long, long time ago. Before the wind before the snow...

[CU]
Players
268 posts
22,924 battles
1 hour ago, eliastion said:

Wouldn't it make more sense to find a clanmate that uses the Forum and directly ask THEM to post in your team chat about how, due to technical issues, you're currently living up to the clan name a bit more than usual (sorry, couldn't help myself :Smile_trollface:)? The chances of us first noticing the clan tag and then remembering to pass on your message are... well, not very high, I'm afraid.

Also, rather than waiting for a fix, you should probably raise a ticket to support.

Was sort of joking while trying to encouraging WG to fix the issue.

[THESO]
Players
4,850 posts
3 hours ago, Muppeteer said:

Was sort of joking while trying to encouraging WG to fix the issue.

Then you should at least tag wg stuff, or better start asking them for a "favor" every time you have problems witch chat.

Might speed things up :Smile_trollface:

Players
3,554 posts
12 hours ago, Captain_Newman said:

Your clan should really start using something like Discord... maintaining any community using only in-game chat? Yikes.

Have to say M, this is the way to go,  i could give you some Teamspeak Ip address's, lol, I promise not to curse :Smile_veryhappy:

On a  tad more serious note,in these crazy times of lockdown,  another voice to chat to is a great thing, (well ok, maybe not mine :Smile_veryhappy:) sometimes the only thing keeping someone sane:Smile_great:

Players
2,588 posts
10 hours ago, nambr9 said:

(...) start asking them for a "favor" every time you have problems witch chat.

I approve this message. :Smile_medal:

Players
786 posts
10,998 battles
14 hours ago, Mr_D1ngle said:

Do not rely on WG ingame chat functions they are well and truly bugged and have been since.....

cheapest 3rd party chat provider they could find, whaddaya expect