Armory Maintenance - 30.11.2021 04:00 UTC Read more... ×
FatherOfCats

Unable to access armoury

15 comments in this topic

[SH33P]
Beta Tester
45 posts
8,804 battles

Me too- there isn't even an option to send a ticket about it. I just picked a random topic to send it. Plenty of people with the issue - no decency by the company to admit to a problem.

[PALM]
[PALM]
Players
5 posts
12,672 battles

Same here. This is little bit frustrating. It is now longer than 24h since last time I was able to. Due to the same issue I cannot access news section neither.

Wargaming when this problem will be resolved?

Regards Captains!

[LUIHU]
[LUIHU]
Beta Tester, Players
16 posts
3,757 battles
7 hours ago, Fulcrum60 said:

Access to Naval Battle?

Same problem here. Cant access Naval Battle.

Players
3,049 posts
988 battles
On 12/31/2020 at 5:34 PM, plee143 said:

Back up and running Thanx

I am glad that the issue is solved; if you encounter other problems please let us know. 😊

Players
8 posts
10,659 battles

i keep getting the same problems with armoury, news, dockyard, item images from inventory, naval battles, clan pages in general and news items from launcher - pretty much anything that come from a web server. also problematic are updates, especially on the first day or two after an update. feels as if there are bandwidth issues wherever wg are hosting their games, specifically with web based services.

14 hours ago, TheWarJaC said:

I am glad that the issue is solved; if you encounter other problems please let us know. 😊

the issue will only be solved when wg increase bandwidth for their web servers, otherwise it will continue to be very frustrating and reflect badly on the game in general

• Cool 1

[TACHA]
Players
1,210 posts
On 1/13/2021 at 9:26 AM, TheWarJaC said:

Issues are still constant for me as well. When are the Armoury, News, Dockyard, Inventory etc. going to be fixed?

Players
3,049 posts
988 battles
15 hours ago, NobleSauvage said:

Issues are still constant for me as well. When are the Armoury, News, Dockyard, Inventory etc. going to be fixed?

Hi Captain, I am sorry you are still experiencing those issues. We released a fix for that with Update 0.9.12. Since you still having problems, could please open a ticket with our Customer Support about it and send me the ticket ID through PMs?  (Have you tried a clean reinstall? )