Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
BigEelis

Armory and Premium shop stuck loading nonstop

6 comments in this topic

[-B-M]
Players
12 posts
2,803 battles

Is anyone else experiencing this issue right now? You click on the armory or premium shop and all the UI disappears except the loading circle with the WoWs icon in the middle.

I left it to load for an hour and no ball, is there any fix? I can't access the armory and premium shop at all.

Players
205 posts
3,124 battles

Same issue here.

It was happening before. Check and repair option from the game centre seems to work for some people.

Apparently you can also access the armoury from main page, but I can't honestly find it - I must be blind, because I swear it used to be there.

There - armory link:

https://armory.worldofwarships.eu/en

[PE_DE]
Players
6 posts
6,219 battles

Same issue with me, no access to Armoury, News or Premium.  Also no access to Naval Battles or Clan Screen.  Anyone got ideas for a fix?

[THIR]
Players
967 posts
4,701 battles
3 minutes ago, TalleyJ said:

Same issue with me, no access to Armoury, News or Premium.  Also no access to Naval Battles or Clan Screen.  Anyone got ideas for a fix?

I'm afraid we have to wait until they fix it. There's unfortunately nothing we can do.

Players
8,568 posts

Some have reported these issues, while for others everything is more or less normal.

The forum went down for me at least for like an hour...

image.png.ae74fa8c9305e5084dd5e05b04944cd8.png

I had just previously installed a new AV version which states it will also 'prevent exploitation'. I didn't first know if the forums going down was a coincidence or.... :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this