Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ocsimano18

Flamu’s Secondary Test

77 comments in this topic

Players
2,095 posts
8,653 battles

Rework vs. old manual sec skill: 25k vs 39k with GK on a static Des Moines at max range during 2 minutes. Just seen on his stream.

• Cool 9

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,615 posts
5 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

So, the viability of secondaries builds is down?

Yep, there is a reason BBs get the sniping buff after all ^^

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SH33P]
Beta Tester
110 posts
5,507 battles

Well... and the des moines on the other side? 😁

They said the reduction of accuracy is justified by two shooting sides instead of one.

We will see. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[THIR]
Players
944 posts
4,626 battles
1 minute ago, tyco said:

They said the reduction of accuracy is justified by two shooting sides instead of one.

We will see. 

But that's not how you want to play. When all your secondaries are firing you're surrounded and about to get sunk. At least in the overwhelming majority of cases.

• Cool 12
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[SM0KE]
Players
6,697 posts
15,193 battles
1 minute ago, Stormhawk_V said:

When all your secondaries are firing you're surrounded and about to get sunk.

But, in a properly manly way - none of this whimpering at the back as you burn to a cinder!

It's not quite 'strapped with explosives, and riding a shark into the mouth of an active volcano' manly, but sufficiently close to be acceptable...

• Cool 3
  • Funny 5

Players
4,350 posts
5,683 battles
36 minutes ago, Stormhawk_V said:

For German ships, yes.

But you can still use them for setting fires on other ships. They hit HE ammo afterall.

Anyhow, I will never change build of my Kurfurst into anything else than current secondary build. No matter how much they nerf it.

• Cool 1

[NECRO]
Players
687 posts
36 minutes ago, tyco said:

We will see. 

I guess 2ndaries were not meant to work like a claymore mines, but to offer somewhat accurate fire at not too distant targets.

I wonder how many people will sell their German premiums for credits because they now have to deal with both inaccurate main AND auxiliary batteries.

• Cool 2

[THIR]
Players
944 posts
4,626 battles
11 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

But you can still use them for setting fires on other ships. They hit HE ammo afterall.

You can't set fires if you don't hit stuff. I mean yes, you still hit stuff but your accuracy is greatly decreased.

• Cool 1

Players
2,568 posts
14,858 battles
3 minutes ago, HARBINGER_OF_SKULLS said:

I guess 2ndaries were not meant to work like a claymore mines, but to offer somewhat accurate fire at not too distant targets.

I wonder how many people will sell their German premiums for credits because they now have to deal with both inaccurate main AND auxiliary batteries.

But WG said that they are looking into making secondary great again, they also buffed main guns so why do you cry you ungrateful peasants? Do you want to go to gulag?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

Beta Tester
950 posts
3,521 battles

WG wisdom you can now fire from both sides which is great but means your more than likely in a crossfire which is not great so its a nerf.

The idiot who thought of this should be hung drawn and quartered , Fun gone camper meta confirmed. 

• Cool 11

[NECRO]
Players
687 posts
4 minutes ago, MacFergus said:

WG wisdom you can now fire from both sides which is great but means your more than likely in a crossfire which is not great so its a nerf.

Pretty sure I do not want to get into situations (outside of coop) where there are targets within 2ndary range on both sides. I also fail to understand how WG considers brutally reduced accuracy and extended range to be a "more effective" combination.

• Cool 5

[THIR]
Players
944 posts
4,626 battles
Just now, HARBINGER_OF_SKULLS said:

I also fail to understand how WG considers brutally reduced accuracy and extended range to be a "more effective", combination.

WG also considers having only access to super narrow spreads a nerf to Kitakami. I'm pretty sure they make this nonsense up as they go.

Beta Tester
950 posts
3,521 battles

To be fair when Flamu did 139k with his secondaries in his Agir to Euro's division of Alaska's it was going to happen great content for him but screwed the rest of us he even admits they will be nerfed.

[NECRO]
Players
687 posts
Just now, Stormhawk_V said:

WG also considers having only access to super narrow spreads a nerf to Kitakami. I'm pretty sure they make this nonsense up as they go.

January 2021: All German BB receive Aiming System Mod 1 in slot 3. :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
6,224 posts
9 minutes ago, MacFergus said:

The idiot who thought of this should be hung drawn and quartered , Fun gone camper meta confirmed. 

OMG what barbarism is this! We don't hung draw or quarter people here! The proper thing to do is to keelhaul them. :cap_tea:

• Funny 6

Players
2,568 posts
14,858 battles
6 minutes ago, HARBINGER_OF_SKULLS said:

Lingchi? Scaphism? Impalement? :Smile_smile:

IRL: payrise:cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

Players
2,568 posts
14,858 battles
1 minute ago, HARBINGER_OF_SKULLS said:

Error 404: Not found. And I have an extensive treasure trove of books on such important matters. 💀🪒

M03828903126-large.jpg

It's only in sekrit WG PRopaganda department.

Players
1,509 posts
17,470 battles
Vor 31 Minuten, HARBINGER_OF_SKULLS sagte:

Lingchi? Scaphism? Impalement? :Smile_smile:

Binge watching of bad German TV series like Schwarzwaldklinik... :Smile_trollface:

Sign in to follow this