Squarebow38

Meniu access fails after game update 12.18

65 comments in this topic

[DGWR]
Players
6 posts

After game client update om 12.18 cannot access Naval battle, Premium shop & Armory. When entering these menu items there are  loading symbol in the middle of the screen  ... and cannot enter . Does anyone issues same problems ? Thanks.

• Cool 5

[FISHR]
Players
137 posts
9,003 battles
47 minutes ago, Squarebow38 said:

After game client update om 12.18 cannot access Naval battle, Premium shop & Armory. When entering these menu items there are  loading symbol in the middle of the screen  ... and cannot enter . Does anyone issues same problems ? Thanks.

Same here

And no clan chat, so no divisions are possible

How can they bungle this up so badly, I have no idea

Has Putin decided Christmas is not a Russian holiday?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
1,060 posts

News doesn't load for me either, and the Armoury being unusable is really getting annoying. For me it's been happening since the 4th, I was going to wait and see if it sorted itself out because I couldn't be bothered to go through all the hassle of submitting a ticket when noone else seemed to be having the problem...

Players
3 posts
5,073 battles

Same here. Surprise surprise. I really don't understand how they can constantly f**k up routine coding which mostly is just copypaste. Almost every update there is gives a problem on something that DID WORK on the previous patch.

• Cool 1

Players
6 posts
1,844 battles

Yep, wanted to play a couple of battles, waited for more than an hour for a 2.2GB update to complete and now half of the game's interface isn't working. I guess me playing today wasn't meant to be lol.

Players
50 posts
5,109 battles

Same for me...

Usually its the install of the patch that breaks and forces me to do a clean install. This time WG managed to install okay but screw up something else... Nice.

[-C-B-]
Players
60 posts
18,428 battles

Same here. Is it really do difficult to test things before they go live? 

Modstation won't be operational until at least tomorrow and as I can't aim well without my usual crosshair I'm not going to play until it's fixed. 

Oh, and for the third time in the last four patches my game wouldn't update. I had to delete and reinstall it from scratch. 

This sucks wargaming. If you put the same effort into the basics as you do to scamming people with lootboxes you might actually make more money from a happy playerbase. 

• Cool 1

[NOSUB]
Players
27 posts
18,577 battles

not that I cant live without some coal n crap, but as the clan brawl missions will reset in about 12 hours time this makes completing them in time impossible

[P-R-A]
Players
9 posts
4,005 battles

Same issue. Tried the old workaround of changing the hardwareacceleration from auto to false in the engine_config file, still didn't work

Edit- ticket raised, WGCheck report sent