Fastmotion

web shop coupons dont show up

3 comments in this topic

Question

[BATJA]
[BATJA]
Players
5 posts

I log into Web/Premium shop and choose "My coupons" to see if i have any discounts available, that page:

https://eu.wargaming.net/shop/coupons/

It says:

"YOU DON'T HAVE ANY COUPONS".

See on the attached picture the upper area.

If i log into game/Wows client and choose "Armory", "Coupons" then i many discount coupons, including "-25% Ships" discount coupon.

See on the attached picture the bottom area.

Can you explain why the web and game environment don't both show the same coupons in both places?

I believe it is cheaper to buy from the game client because it enables to use coupons and better to avoid buying from the web site. Am i right?

Thanks.

coupons.gif

2 answers to this question

[SM0KE]
Players
6,706 posts
15,193 battles
8 minutes ago, Fastmotion said:

I log into Web/Premium shop and choose "My coupons" to see if i have any discounts available

8 minutes ago, Fastmotion said:

If i log into game/Wows client and choose "Armory", "Coupons" then i many discount coupons

You've answered your own question: coupons for the online store and for the Armory [sic] are different things.

Armory [sic] coupons don't work in the regular shop, and vice versa.

• Cool 2

Players
1,160 posts
13,196 battles
8 hours ago, Verblonde said:

You've answered your own question: coupons for the online store and for the Armory [sic] are different things.

Armory [sic] coupons don't work in the regular shop, and vice versa.

.... Which can be a good thing!

Example: you want to get a Lo Yang (you should want it, at least), 8000 doubloons in the armory 8300 with slot). (Youll see why i picked this.) Say you have a 25% armory coupon- the only one- and a 25% premium shop coupon.

You can use the premium shop coupon to buy doubloons at a 25% discount- but you only need 6k doubloons (ignoring the 300) since you have a 25% armory discount, leaving the total at 4500, or a 3500/8000 discount. Nearly half in total ;)

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this