You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Saliachan

Only bad experience lately

63 comments in this topic

[SWFG]
Players
20 posts

The last couple of weeks I have made nothing but bat experience in this game...

Its not even because of MM, overpowered premiums or cvs. Those games come and go.

But since a couple of days I get this very gross loosing streaks. I'm talking 10-15 games in a row.

Would not even bother me that much since I most of the time I get good exp anyways cause I play well.

BUT almost every game I have some players or even entire 5 man divisions flame me in game and after via PM.

I get called camper and loser and they make fun of my 46% winrate.

Last game I sit in my cleveland do 100k dmg, cap and still shoot constantly and get called a camper....

After the game 2 people PM me to tell me I suck and should quit the game even thought I was rank 1 in points in that game.

I'm I supposed to go head-on with my tiny little cleveland and brawl those uptier BBs?

And than this constant mentioning if my win rate of 46%... what is up with that? Am I supposed to start the game and be master in all classes and win games by myself???

I thought if I improve my win rate it stops.. I went from 38% to 46% and still get hate for it...Those matches are not even ranked...

I don't mind a little bit of salt when I play cv or something op like my JB. I do it myself sometimes... but to tell me to end myself because I had one bad match???

I'd say I'm fairly decent player.. I struggle with positioning and aiming at fast dds sometimes or play to passively but how is insulting me going to help??

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1
  • Angry 1

Players
2,197 posts
20,233 battles

I am by no means a great player and I took a very long time to even get moderately competent in this game so don't take your current win rate as that important. You clearly have a desire to learn and improve that's always the most important thing. I would suggest seeing if anyone within your clan wants to division up and they can offer advice, heck if it helps and I'm in game, feel free to message me if you want a partner in battle and I can offer my limited advice. 

There will always be people who are abusive in chat in online games its annoying but sadly it is the reality of the internet, if you find their comments go too far and end up being abusive you can send the screen shots to WG support and leave it with them to assess. 

I don't want to go into too many specifics as I have not seen your play style and don't want to make inaccurate suggestions, target selection and positioning are skills that come with practice and seeking the advice of more experienced players is never a bad idea. 

• Cool 3

Players
7,276 posts
11,668 battles

Well, there are no 5 man divisions.

In case this is a serious topic with the intension on "how can I improve my gameplay?" then upload some of your recent replays. the replay files themself from the folder will do.

• Cool 2

[SWFG]
Players
20 posts
Vor 3 Minuten, ForlornSailor sagte:

Well, there are no 5 man divisions.

In case this is a serious topic with the intension on "how can I improve my gameplay?" then upload some of your recent replays. the replay files themself from the folder will do.

they queued up in the same time probably and they were all in one clan and spammed me.

• Angry 1

Players
7,276 posts
11,668 battles
1 minute ago, Saliachan said:

they queued up in the same time probably and they were all in one clan and spammed me.

Well it happens. But if a clan with 5 guys in the same team cant win a game then the joke is on them usually. Anyway - is that the purpose of this topic now?

• Cool 7

[SWFG]
Players
20 posts
Vor 5 Minuten, lovelacebeer sagte:

I am by no means a great player and I took a very long time to even get moderately competent in this game so don't take your current win rate as that important. You clearly have a desire to learn and improve that's always the most important thing. I would suggest seeing if anyone within your clan wants to division up and they can offer advice, heck if it helps and I'm in game, feel free to message me if you want a partner in battle and I can offer my limited advice. 

There will always be people who are abusive in chat in online games its annoying but sadly it is the reality of the internet, if you find their comments go too far and end up being abusive you can send the screen shots to WG support and leave it with them to assess. 

I don't want to go into too many specifics as I have not seen your play style and don't want to make inaccurate suggestions, target selection and positioning are skills that come with practice and seeking the advice of more experienced players is never a bad idea. 

you seem nice and with 19k games you probably know a lot more than I do. I might accept your kind offer :)

• Cool 3

[CHEFT]
Players
12,440 posts
9,841 battles

Its hard to judge from your stats whats going on, but what i see is this:

- Rather high survivability for your WR

surviving doesnt help you at all. Maybe, thats why people call you out as a camper. Could be, that they feel you lost the game because you didnt move in time?

- Cruiser hitrate is bad

which would fit the above problem

- BB hitrate is much better than Cruisers

thats actually weird, are you too passive when you play Cruisers?

If you want to improve, then @ForlornSailor is right, we need to see replays.

• Cool 2

[SWFG]
Players
20 posts
Vor 1 Minute, DFens_666 sagte:

Its hard to judge from your stats whats going on, but what i see is this:

- Rather high survivability for your WR

surviving doesnt help you at all. Maybe, thats why people call you out as a camper. Could be, that they feel you lost the game because you didnt move in time?

- Cruiser hitrate is bad

which would fit the above problem

- BB hitrate is much better than Cruisers

thats actually weird, are you too passive when you play Cruisers?

If you want to improve, then @ForlornSailor is right, we need to see replays.

yes sometimes I play very passive with light cruisers, mostly us cruisers. I struggle with hitting dds if they are further away.. or cruisers who go away from me but not in a straight line.

But recently I started being a little more aggressive with my cleveland and see how it goes.

[LEEUW]
Players
2,954 posts
10,604 battles

@Saliachan

If you want to improve your US CL gameplay I might be able to help. Grinded the line multiple times and sit in leader board top50 with most ships of the line. Just pm me some average replays of you and screenshots of your build + captain. Ill provide you with feedback, dos&donts, tips'n'tricks, etc. 

• Cool 6

Players
7,276 posts
11,668 battles
17 minutes ago, Saliachan said:

I cant provide replays but this is the game I got so harshly flamed in and after.

Screenshots dont really tell anything one way or the other. The game records replays automatically. There is a folder called \replays\ in your main wows-folder, where atleast the last 30 games are stored.

[SYNC]
Players
3 posts
1 hour ago, Saliachan said:

The last couple of weeks I have made nothing but bat experience in this game...

Its not even because of MM, overpowered premiums or cvs. Those games come and go.

But since a couple of days I get this very gross loosing streaks. I'm talking 10-15 games in a row. 

Would not even bother me that much since I most of the time I get good exp anyways cause I play well.

BUT almost every game I have some players or even entire 5 man divisions flame me in game and after via PM.

I get called camper and loser and they make fun of my 46% winrate.

Last game I sit in my cleveland do 100k dmg, cap and still shoot constantly and get called a camper....

After the game 2 people PM me to tell me I suck and should quit the game even thought I was rank 1 in points in that game. 

I'm I supposed to go head-on with my tiny little cleveland and brawl those uptier BBs?

And than this constant mentioning if my win rate of 46%... what is up with that? Am I supposed to start the game and be master in all classes and win games by myself???

I thought if I improve my win rate it stops.. I went from 38% to 46% and still get hate for it...Those matches are not even ranked... 

I don't mind a little bit of salt when I play cv or something op like my JB. I do it myself sometimes... but to tell me to end myself because I had one bad match???

I'd say I'm fairly decent player.. I struggle with positioning and aiming at fast dds sometimes or play to passively but how is insulting me going to help??

There are a a lot of toxic players in this game that will say anything to convince their tiny brains they are the golden standard on how to play, and everyone else is below them. Best thing is just to ignore them.

Edit: Just so there are no missunderstandings, most people in this game are nice, but they dont make as much noise as the toxic ones :)

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

Players
7,276 posts
11,668 battles
21 minutes ago, Tazarak_Brutal said:

Turn off chat. 

Enjoy WoWs, it's just better this way. 

Nah, you need Chat. Im always trying to reach out and communicate when its vital to achieve a win. Sometimes works. So its worth it.

• Cool 3

[XTREM]
Players
2,060 posts
15,189 battles

Regardless of how well or bad you played, they couldn't win with a 5 man clan drop-in(With CV and a DD) same tier game, and on top of that proceeded to flame you in PMs after.

Truly pathetic. 

• Cool 9

[CHEFT]
Players
12,440 posts
9,841 battles
2 minutes ago, Miragetank90 said:

Regardless of how well or bad you played, they couldn't win with a 5 man clan drop-in(With CV and a DD) same tier game, and on top of that proceeded to flame you in PMs after. 

Truly pathetic. 

I actually managed to grab the replay before the OP removed it again :Smile_hiding:

It was more pathetic than you would think... mispositioning and doing nothing all game, then start to flame the team for mispositioning. Or one Cruiser going full broadside to a BB and getting deleted. Its like hypocrisy and being pathetic 101 :cap_fainting: This gets EVEN worse (yes its possible) when someone with <50% solo WR starts statshaming others :fish_panic:

Id comment on the replay, but not sure if the OP wants that now that he removed it. Yes, there is a point to be made about the playstyle, however what they did is just :fish_palm:

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

Players
404 posts
5,511 battles

Usually it's the people who sink early who kindly take the trouble to point out all the faults in their own team, critique their skills and generously give their time to rate the team's performance.

Obviously if only the team had been better they wouldn't have sunk so soon.

I feel your pain with the cruiser, I've just finished grinding the neptune. Always hilarious when people tell you to push with it. "BUt you're full HP" "yes but at the same time I'm low HP"

• Cool 1

[SWFG]
Players
20 posts
Vor 1 Stunde, DFens_666 sagte:

I actually managed to grab the replay before the OP removed it again :Smile_hiding:

It was more pathetic than you would think... mispositioning and doing nothing all game, then start to flame the team for mispositioning. Or one Cruiser going full broadside to a BB and getting deleted. Its like hypocrisy and being pathetic 101 :cap_fainting: This gets EVEN worse (yes its possible) when someone with <50% solo WR starts statshaming others :fish_panic:

Id comment on the replay, but not sure if the OP wants that now that he removed it. Yes, there is a point to be made about the playstyle, however what they did is just :fish_palm:

If you have some useful tips for me on positioning, go ahead I would really like to know what I did wrong or what I could have done better. 

I did remove because you could see their names and I didn't want to start anything that way. But since people seem to be very interested ill upload it again.

Just don't attack anyone please.

Tips on my gameplay is always wanted and most welcome

20201217_160014_PASC208-Cleveland_23_Shards.wowsreplay

Beta Tester
950 posts
3,521 battles

Divisions work for you and against you as a solo player you need to except this , People don't moan when a good division carrys the team but when they face one its all wrong and whine.

Understand this in a game that has stats you either learn to play for fun or have a heart attack over your stats , Unicon solo players are rare they do exist but they normally specialize in certain ships mainly DDs and CVs although i have seen good all round players.

I would suggest practicing in the training room or coop and taking tips off good players on how to improve , I took a big break from the game came back and was determined to play the game right watching good players vids helped me improve my own WR dramatically , Of course i still lose games but i can also carry in a few now which really helps me in my stats.

Of course you will get those games where your team just melts and their is nothing you can do because MM hates you.

For example I was in a game last night where i held a flank on my own in the Sinope , I just reverse kited keeping my ship angled while 5 enemy ships chased me to the border allowing my team to cap and win the game  sure i only did 30K damage but i got a win sometimes damage is not everything and teamplay is.

Good luck.