Jump to content
Armory Maintenance - 30.11.2021 04:00 UTC Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Toni112007

Vermont is bad!

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
12,666 posts
9,841 battles
3 minutes ago, Toni112007 said:

WhY nOt BoUnCe 46 Cm YaMatOO??

 

Many BBs cant at their bow?

If you want him to bounce, should have shot his midsection :Smile_trollface:

  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LMER]
Alpha Tester
230 posts
2,180 battles
Just now, Salentine said:

Eh? if you shot a yamato at the same angle under the 2nd turret you'd get the same result

Yes, but we all know about Yamato citadel being gigantic weakspot so that wouldn't be a surprise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,184 posts
15,663 battles
5 minutes ago, Toni112007 said:

Yes, but we all know about Yamato citadel being gigantic weakspot so that wouldn't be a surprise.

oh, i get it, you think you've discovered that the new US BB's have weak spots, ok, congrats, maybe you missed all the videos on YT and the threads on here about that subject...

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[IDDQD]
Players
779 posts
16,105 battles
27 minutes ago, Salentine said:

Eh? if you shot a yamato at the same angle under the 2nd turret you'd get the same result

given the lol accuracy of Vermont and shitty pen, i would not bet on that really... and by the time you shoot twice, yamato will fire 3 times

this whole line of BBs is absolute abomination and unfun to play. It feels like WG collected all boring and frustrating aspects of BBs gameplay and merged them into one line. Its crazy

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
3,936 posts
18,027 battles
13 minutes ago, RAYvenMP said:

given the lol accuracy of Vermont and shitty pen, i would not bet on that really... and by the time you shoot twice, yamato will fire 3 times

 this whole line of BBs is absolute abomination and unfun to play. It feels like WG collected all boring and frustrating aspects of BBs gameplay and merged them into one line. Its crazy

All to make RU CVs phun when they surprise launch them next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×