You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
burakss

Hizen

43 comments in this topic

Players
2,147 posts
16,474 battles

There is no need to speculate, we already know she will be the dockyard event reward in the next patch. You’ll need to buy 4 shipbuilding phases for doubloons (roughly 8k I think) and the rest can be grinded.

• Cool 3

Players
2,988 posts
35,096 battles

Basically, one can get Hizen by completing all missions and paying 7800 doubloons or if they already have a Yahagi at port, by paying 3800 doubloons only.

• Cool 1

[-0_0-]
Players
296 posts
11,369 battles

Too many doubloons, so much grinding and still pay so many doubloons in the end? I'll skip it only for this reason alone, but I'm not really interesting in the ship as well. Nothing special imo.

• Cool 4

[BAD-A]
Players
121 posts
9,077 battles
1 hour ago, Execute0rder66 said:

Basically, one can get Hizen by completing all missions and paying 7800 doubloons or if they already have a Yahagi at port, by paying 3800 doubloons only.

Before the event starts, you can usually buy some stages at a bundled discount so it may be a bit cheaper then 7800 but you would then need to grind all the missions anyway. Not sure I will go for i.

• Cool 2

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
6,393 posts
6,780 battles
7 minutes ago, Uglesett said:

*laughs in Musashi* :Smile_trollface:

*laughs in ARP Yamato (and Musashi too)*

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
13,041 posts
3 minutes ago, HARBINGER_OF_SKULLS said:

If I have both the Tachi and the Yaha, will I still get the special camos?

if it works as usual: yes

• Cool 2

Players
2,988 posts
35,096 battles
3 minutes ago, Matty814 said:

Before the event starts, you can usually buy some stages at a bundled discount so it may be a bit cheaper then 7800 but you would then need to grind all the missions anyway. Not sure I will go for i.

Last event it saved 500 doubloons, maybe this event would be the same and the cost of Hizen would be 3300 doubloons + grinding last 4 phases.

But in this event if you grind until 23 (including 22), you can skip phases 23, 24, 25 and 26 by paying 1950 doubloons for each phase and still get 4000 back if you have a Yahagi.

So, spend 500 doubloons less and grind all last 4 phases or spend 500 doubloons more and get rid of grinding last 4 phases?

I'm not sure either, we'll wait and see i guess :)

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
6,393 posts
6,780 battles
4 minutes ago, Bindolaf_Werebane said:

Who laughs IN an ARP Yamato?

(meant as just a friendly jab) :Smile_hiding:

WG does at least. The way I saw it, we know how good (very) the Yamato is, while Hizen is a unknown factor to most of us at this stage.

• Cool 1

[SINT]
Players
55 posts
9,686 battles

I am mostly worried by the fact that WG has not yet disclosed the difficulty/ grindness level of the Hizen dockyard event. The PR level last year was over the top, the Odin and Anchorage events were somehow doable. Since Hizen is a T9 I still hope the level is closer to the Odin/ Anchorage then the PR level of madness.

Secondly I hope that there is some level of overlap between the Hizen and Strasbourg tasks and less specific ship only missions.

Currently my goal is Tashibana and Yahagi ( don’t have the ships) plus whatever in between rewards for completing the 15 needed levels + snowflakes.

Players
2,667 posts
10,382 battles
6 minutes ago, Dongi_2018 said:

I am mostly worried by the fact that WG has not yet disclosed the difficulty/ grindness level of the Hizen dockyard event. The PR level last year was over the top, the Odin and Anchorage events were somehow doable. Since Hizen is a T9 I still hope the level is closer to the Odin/ Anchorage then the PR level of madness.

Secondly I hope that there is some level of overlap between the Hizen and Strasbourg tasks and less specific ship only missions.

High grind + high price + mediocre ship = no income for WG.

• Cool 2

[SINT]
Players
55 posts
9,686 battles
15 minutes ago, Ocsimano18 said:

High grind + high price + mediocre ship = no income for WG.

Indeed, not interested in Hizen. Goal is level 15 for free Yahagi IF the tasks are reasonable. Not interested to pay 8k doubloons and work during Xmas for another 7 tiers for mediocre ship. 

Even when the task are laughable easy ( which they will not be) I still might settle for just 22 levels of free goodies and let WG keep their Hizen.

[SVX]
Players
1,537 posts
18,431 battles
1 hour ago, Dongi_2018 said:

Currently my goal is Tashibana and Yahagi ( don’t have the ships) plus whatever in between rewards for completing the 15 needed levels + snowflakes.

remebers that we have 2 patches to do it now as well so allot more time then pr! 

Players
2,147 posts
16,474 battles

The reason I will probably go for this is that I happen to have a Yahagi and the doubloons, so I can get it done at a discount, as it were. Only thing that may change my mind is if they make the directives as bat-droppings nuts as they did last year for the PR. I doubt it though, it’s a tier lower and they did their annual christmas rile-up-the-community thing early this year.

Players
12,666 posts
9,841 battles
24 minutes ago, Captain_Newman said:

Only thing that may change my mind is if they make the directives as bat-droppings nuts as they did last year for the PR

If we go by the 3 directives this patch for a T8 camo, id expect a pretty hefty grind.... also a reason why i havent bought Yahagi yet. Who knows if ill grind that far :cap_haloween:

Players
2,147 posts
16,474 battles
1 minute ago, DFens_666 said:

If we go by the 3 directives this patch for a T8 camo, id expect a pretty hefty grind.... also a reason why i havent bought Yahagi yet. Who knows if ill grind that far :cap_haloween:

Oh, buying Yahagi just for this is a risky move. One happened to drop from a box last Christmas for me, so I can just use that to cut my costs. And yea, I do expect a hefty grind, as long as it isn't completely insane like PR was.

Players
12,666 posts
9,841 battles
2 minutes ago, Captain_Newman said:

Oh, buying Yahagi just for this is a risky move. One happened to drop from a box last Christmas for me, so I can just use that to cut my costs. And yea, I do expect a hefty grind, as long as it isn't completely insane like PR was.

Yeah ill wait till we see the directives. But collecting like 140 snowflakes presents its own grinding, so from that pov, it might be possible to get Yahagi.

• Cool 1

[SA]
Players
1,536 posts
16,191 battles
7 hours ago, Execute0rder66 said:

On the PTS the smaller starter pack cost 5k Doubloons for 4 stages, obviously values on the PTS often do change but the cost for buying a stage was the same as announced so you might be able to get Hizen for 5k or if you own Yahagi 1k.

• Cool 2

Players
2,988 posts
35,096 battles
42 minutes ago, Chaos_Umbra said:

On the PTS the smaller starter pack cost 5k Doubloons for 4 stages, obviously values on the PTS often do change but the cost for buying a stage was the same as announced so you might be able to get Hizen for 5k or if you own Yahagi 1k.

Now we are talking!!!!! :cap_haloween:

What can i say, i hope your assumption comes through.