Sign in to follow this  
Voyanger

I dont have Flint and Neustrashimy in the Armory

9 comments in this topic

[DOK]
Players
221 posts
7,416 battles

Yeah.. i dont.. i have all the other new additions (e.g. Lazo, DoY, Hill) but i neither have Flint nor Neustrashimy. I dont own either of the two.

Players
1,257 posts
14,356 battles
1 hour ago, doerhoff_damian said:

These 2 Ships should be in the Ship Section of the Armory. Just look for the Cool Ships like Pommern or Moskva or Salem.

Yeah thats the problem, its under "Featured" (star mark) not in the normal ship section

[DOK]
Players
221 posts
7,416 battles

thanks alot! I was gonna buy georgia for now anyways, just wondering why they werent in the ship section..

[THESO]
Players
9,071 posts
46,281 battles

Meanwhile the Z-44 is the ships section to be bought by coupon and it's a new addition inline the Neustrashimy and Flint that are pretty old ones. Just telling....

Players
3,115 posts
16,653 battles
7 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

Meanwhile the Z-44 is the ships section to be bought by coupon and it's a new addition inline the Neustrashimy and Flint that are pretty old ones. Just telling....

Yes, but z44 seems to be very meh, to be honest just as Hill and DoY are. All new ships are meh to me  (I have already Flind and Neusta),I was hoping for Black - WG promised her back for coal and nothing, not a single word on her.

[COMA]
Players
251 posts
15,599 battles
On 12/13/2020 at 10:36 AM, Yamashiro42 said:

Yeah, they are kept out of the Ships section so the coupon cannot be applied on them.

How typical for Wargaming :V