Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Voyanger

Recurring Disconnects

7 comments in this topic

[DOK]
Players
221 posts
7,398 battles

I dont play this game every often. I come back every now and then, and right now is one of these moments. Im actually really enjoying it, exept for.. well.. im getting a disconnect every 2-3 hours. My internet is absolutely fine, i always have my spotify running in the background, sometimes twich or YT, and nobody in my household complains about not having an internet connection every 2-3 hours. And yet, i keep getting those disconnets!

Last time i got one, which steered my Des Moines broadside into an island and i was dead when i rejoined, i asked if anyone else was struggeling with disconnects. I got like 4 people responding that they were getting these random disconnects as well.

This is really annying to me (and others) and the issues appears to be with the servers. I (and others) would be very grateful if some of u guys could back me up on this if ur impacted as well, so that the devs look into it.

Have a great weekend and happy holidays!

• Cool 2

[-ENF-]
[-ENF-]
Players
41 posts
12,288 battles

Dont suffer disconnections but drops in FPS and lag is almost in every game at the start of battles

Sign in to follow this