You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RepSrb

Bonuses for what?

8 comments in this topic

[SERBS]
Players
603 posts

Todays login and i see something different i check notifications and just got 14,7 mill + 6mill + Richard Allen commander + 1 slot ?

Players
5,427 posts
2 minutes ago, RepSrb said:

Todays login and i see something different i check notifications and just got 14,7 mill + 6mill + Richard Allen commander + 1 slot ?

Best guess is you completed something and the reward was a ship you already own.

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
13,008 posts
6 minutes ago, RepSrb said:

seems you got the epic twitch drop, Duke of York with Arctic camo, and had ship and camo already...price of the Duke is 9.800 doubloons = 14.700.000 credits, the camo 4.000 = 6.000.000 credits...

• Cool 2

[NTT]
Players
2,086 posts
11,519 battles
9 minuti fa, Klopirat ha scritto:

seems you got the epic twitch drop, Duke of York with Arctic camo, and had ship and camo already...price of the Duke is 9.800 doubloons = 14.700.000 credits, the camo 4.000 = 6.000.000 credits... 

21 minuti fa, RepSrb ha scritto:

they (wg) would never compensate for doubloons, you have to pay for doubloons, wg logic..

[SERBS]
Players
603 posts
13 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

Yes , just re-checked twich , i did login at the same time as with the game , but didnt check it.... I already have the ship and cammo , so yeah.

3 minutes ago, arquata2019 said:

they (wg) would never compensate for doubloons, you have to pay for doubloons, wg logic..

yeah , seems so wrong but, thats our little bitty greedy wg baby.

Players
2,588 posts
3 hours ago, Klopirat said:

Interesting. Was under impression 'epic drops' are within containers, and you need to open them before ship is credited to your account.

So you simply get a ship.