You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Rafajogos1

Dealing with other players

3 comments in this topic

[PT-GT]
Players
1 post

Hi, I am quite a recent player on the game and I've been trying to get good at using CV. I have a strong sense of responsibility and I feel bad if I let my teamates down, however, on a recent match I was trying to just do my best and have fun but I felt harassed by another player. I still lack some skills when it comes to CV, that's a fact, but I couldn't help but feel bad while playing. That player even sent me a private message asking not to play as a CV anymore and blaming me for his friend's loss. I tried to reply just to shake him off, but I still feel a bit disturbed. I am sorry if I fail as a teamate or if doing this post is stupid, but I just want to be able to enjoy this game with everyone.

[URUC]
Players
486 posts
2 ore fa, Rafajogos1 ha scritto:

Hi, I am quite a recent player on the game and I've been trying to get good at using CV. I have a strong sense of responsibility and I feel bad if I let my teamates down, however, on a recent match I was trying to just do my best and have fun but I felt harassed by another player. I still lack some skills when it comes to CV, that's a fact, but I couldn't help but feel bad while playing. That player even sent me a private message asking not to play as a CV anymore and blaming me for his friend's loss. I tried to reply just to shake him off, but I still feel a bit disturbed. I am sorry if I fail as a teamate or if doing this post is stupid, but I just want to be able to enjoy this game with everyone.

All this has already happened, and all this will happen again.

I call those guys "sunday generals" because no one has a plan, no one says anything, and if they do something wrong YOU should note that and save them. Not only in CVs.

Today i had a Konigberg CL engaging at max range 2 BBs, and a DD was killed in front of me because "no one was supporting him, running away instead of engaging". 

He simply didn't note i was shooting those shooting him.

Players
2,544 posts
4,794 battles
10 hours ago, Rafajogos1 said:

Unfortunately, people playing this game hate CVs. Nothing you can do about that.

My only recommendations are to send screenshots of the conversation to support and then block him so he cannot harrass you again.

Also, it's a meme but it's worth noting at this point: Most online team games are not "You and your team vs The opposing team", they are "You vs the opposing team and the rest of your team".

You'll learn to hate them all equally eventually (the rest of your team and "team" games in general).