Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Zymeth

Upcoming skill rework - suggestion

8 comments in this topic

[17AF]
[17AF]
Players
37 posts
4,460 battles

Hello,

i have suggestion can u just make assign to ship like in world of warships legends.

What i mean , example: i have single japan captain and i can assign him to shima , kagero , minekaze etc.

or

If that would be too good, then maybe each captain will have to choose which type of class (DD , CA , BB , CV) to specialize in.

Like if i have Japan captain who have type DD then moving him from shima to kagero or later from kagero to minekaze it will cost 0 retrain but if i want him to put in BB then i need to retrain the specialization which will cost.

Ofc premium will skip this anyway cuz they are premium ships.

I just feel it is good opportunity to improve this part too. If u ask me why ? Well i have a lot ships from T6+ and grinding on every ship captian to 21 point it will be just bad.

• Funny 1

[BAD-A]
Players
121 posts
9,077 battles

I doubt they would do this because they wouldn't make as much money from people who use doubloons to retrain.

[NECRO]
Players
687 posts
3 minutes ago, Zymeth said:

I just feel it is good opportunity to improve this part too. If u ask me why ? Well i have a lot ships from T6+ and grinding on every ship captian to 21 point it will be just bad.

WG: Hahaha NO. We make so much money from desperate people retraining their captains for dubloons.

[_PDW_]
Players
130 posts
15,477 battles

Since we get one skill array for each class, would be nice to be able to assign a commander a ship of each type.

Having one commander trained for my Shima, my Zao, my Yamato and my Hakuryo would be nice. I know it will never happen but you can dream.

[BLITZ]
Modder
5,616 posts
10,193 battles
1 hour ago, SobanRe said:

Having one commander trained for my Shima, my Zao, my Yamato and my Hakuryo would be nice.

That will be absolutely not the scope of the Skill-rework. Even after the Rework the commander will only have ONE techtree ship he is trained for. Even though you then can have skill point distributed for all four classes. To use the captain without penalties you have to put him on a premium ship or reassign him to another silver ship.

Sign in to follow this