Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hades_warrior

Free 1 Day of Premium hidden in the article

15 comments in this topic

Players
4,350 posts
5,683 battles

Maybe some of you (like me) didn't notice in Game Center there is a 1 Day of Premium for free if you click the orange button.

But here is the weird part. On my screenshot where I opened article ''Winter Trophies'' there is nothin orange at bottom of article:

ss1.jpg

And, if you click that green ''Learn more on the WoWS website'' very last line of article, and repeat full scroll down of this same thing:

ss2.jpg

And there it is. Orange ''Get Reward'' for Premium time, visible over website, but not in Game Center. There wasn't any info about Premium at all.

Now why would weegee do something like that? Before you guys ask me, yes, I was logged in in both cases.

So, if some of you missed this like I was (and im sure that im not the only one) aka. didn't do this digging, now you can get some free Premium.

Its not much but still. Can be useful.

• Cool 14

[XTREM]
Players
2,054 posts
15,137 battles

Thanks for that, I had no idea since I normally just read the article in the client rather than in my browser 

Players
4,350 posts
5,683 battles
22 minutes ago, Miragetank90 said:

Thanks for that, I had no idea since I normally just read the article in the client rather than in my browser 

And exactly this is the reason why me and many of you also missed this.

Who would thought that there is a Premium time in articles IF you open them in web browsers.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
4,848 posts

I am one of those, who only press the news button and mark all as read, only to get rid of the highlighted red indicator above my name.

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
3,505 posts
17,830 battles
39 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

I am one of those, who only press the news button and mark all as read, only to get rid of the highlighted red indicator above my name.

You sir are the type of player that still believes repair costs are tied to damage taken :fish_viking:

You're in luck we forumites keep you informed :fish_book:

• Funny 2

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,142 posts
14,538 battles

Thanks for posting - it did take a few attempts (the first time I clicked on even though I was logged in I was told to log on!).   It did eventually work.

WG coding at it's best!

Spreadsheet shows everything is 'fine and dandy'.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
3,950 posts
20,473 battles

I guess we've come to a time where every special snowflake needs to be presented everything on a silver platter.

• Boring 1

Players
1,983 posts
12,565 battles

A button with special effects. Clicking on the link in the news in the WGC lead to the news on the website with the button. Clicking on the button and a message appears 'you need to log in blabla', so i login and because the login process is special on the WG website too, it redirects me a bunch of times back to the WG game overview site (not the WoWs site). Now i need to go back to the news and guess what, the button is gone, it says i have already claimed this reward but ingame no premium day added. I'd notice it immediately because i play without any premium time at all, so it's not a wrong read number. But whatever, i don't even bother anymore to contact the support because this has proven to be way too stressful …

Spoiler

Still not fixed .. and yes, i know that it works for some, but this doesn't help those where it doesn't work properly.

Players
4,350 posts
5,683 battles
10 hours ago, lup3s said:

I guess we've come to a time where every special snowflake needs to be presented everything on a silver platter.

Every special snowflake?

2 hours ago, ThePurpleSmurf said:

A button with special effects. Clicking on the link in the news in the WGC lead to the news on the website with the button. Clicking on the button and a message appears 'you need to log in blabla', so i login and because the login process is special on the WG website too, it redirects me a bunch of times back to the WG game overview site (not the WoWs site). Now i need to go back to the news and guess what, the button is gone, it says i have already claimed this reward but ingame no premium day added. I'd notice it immediately because i play without any premium time at all, so it's not a wrong read number. But whatever, i don't even bother anymore to contact the support because this has proven to be way too stressful …

Reveal hidden contents

Still not fixed .. and yes, i know that it works for some, but this doesn't help those where it doesn't work properly.

In your place I would contact them.

Players
779 posts
10,998 battles
11 hours ago, lup3s said:

indeed, making things clear and easy to find for everybody is BAD.

• Cool 1

Players
4,350 posts
5,683 battles
9 hours ago, Starchy_Tuber said:

indeed, making things clear and easy to find for everybody is BAD.

Yea, why inform uninformed people...

• Funny 1

[IRON7]
Players
698 posts
11,202 battles
On 12/10/2020 at 8:25 AM, Humorpalanta said:

fCy7PKE.jpg

The Priests were throwing pennies to all the peasants in celebration of WG glory (we, the peasants, spent some extra time glorifying RNG) :fish_happy:

Sign in to follow this