You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

A Historical Marathon With Gifts!

21 comments in this topic

[RDNT]
Players
306 posts

"Russian Geographical Society’s Underwater Research Center"

Aka the lot who found the remains of Smolensk, Slava and Khabarovsk.....on the bottom of a imaginary battlefield at the Barents Sea?

Spoiler

haha-u-funny-now-go-to-gulag.jpg.d2fa07ac56b0fdeda11d75dcb14ff16e.jpg

• Cool 3
  • Funny 10

Players
2,259 posts
4,436 battles

Now, forgetting a bit about what happened with the Santa Gifts; I'm honestly TIRED of these kind of missions; they are always the same and they are always:"in one battle get 1.2k Base XP, 1.3k, 1.4k, exc." for... ?! ONE Standard Gift or Standard container in other cases. Like, really?! I'm really tired of these missions. 

• Cool 15

Players
565 posts
22,112 battles
13 minutes ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

Watch documentaries with us and get rewards!

Read it on the portal

There is a mission mates , we need subs , everybody create "another" YT account ... I need those 4 mil , to buy out Richthofen T10 that I will play only 2 times in a year in co op for SC and not RIGGED at all santas  gifts...

• Funny 2

[-RNR-]
Players
1,581 posts

Something for nothing if WG  are doing that I may as well have it, unless it's an Earn God Tier Base XP in One Battle, they seem to popping up more and more and basically I'm Crap.

• Cool 5

[NTT]
Players
2,087 posts
11,582 battles
27 minuti fa, ZeuSueZ1337 ha scritto:

"Russian Geographical Society’s Underwater Research Center"

Aka the lot who found the remains of Smolensk, Slava and Khabarovsk.....on the bottom of a imaginary battlefield at the Barents Sea?

Nascondi contenuti

haha-u-funny-now-go-to-gulag.jpg.d2fa07ac56b0fdeda11d75dcb14ff16e.jpg

no u

Players
565 posts
22,112 battles
43 minutes ago, pudelosha said:

Another chance to get Makarov!

You wish , from santas gift crates if you are lucky enought (very small chance) , you will get 99% London (that is most common ship according to reddit) , I will have 36 SG from T10s and I suspect with those from in game events 50 , last year from 22 T10 & 20 bought and those in game , I got 2 ships Huanghe & ... Krasny Krym , so I should win London , but makarov is out my reach , and I just want that ship so much -_-

(BTW I would buy 20 big contaners , but from vidos in YT is 100% I will get makarov first , and yes every person I saw in YT won add least 1 ship , some won 4 , and for me in the game is just one ship that I desire , is Missouri and I have mathematic chance to get it buying just 20 crates , and thought that , makarov will take away one chance , just convince me to not buy any crated.) 

Players
1,075 posts
15,102 battles
On 12/10/2020 at 1:10 PM, wot_2016_gunner said:

Now, forgetting a bit about what happened with the Santa Gifts; I'm honestly TIRED of these kind of missions; they are always the same and they are always:"in one battle get 1.2k Base XP, 1.3k, 1.4k, exc." for... ?! ONE Standard Gift or Standard container in other cases. Like, really?! I'm really tired of these missions. 

1714BATTLEOFGANGUT

And you were spot on.

• Cool 2

[HART]
[HART]
Players
35 posts

I am one of a minority of players who doesn't play that much Random or Ranked battles, I prefer to just play chilled co-op and scenarios modes (at least those few scenarios that WG have left for us). Recently these 'Missions' seem to have abandoned the albeit minority of players who prefer these game modes. We are still here WG, and would not mind the opportunity to partake in these 'missions' even if obtaining the rewards using our preferred mode is more of a grind due to the lower scoring in the mode. Any chance WG, that you could include us in the future it cannot be that difficult for you! I will still watch the videos as I find them greatly interesting, but sadly for me, and others (even some who do play random) the missions are simply a non-starter.

• Cool 1

[-RNR-]
Players
1,581 posts

PvP Missions as in Randoms Folks or like 1v1 ranked type, I've got better things to do than some grindy missions for pathetic prizes again. I've spent my WG Christmas stash in the Epic Games Store, Busy, Busy, Busy :))

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[CHEFT]
[CHEFT]
Players
1,460 posts
28,373 battles

Not even bothering to leave my pc on just to get those measly containers again...

• Cool 3

[-RNR-]
Players
1,581 posts
On 12/20/2020 at 10:09 AM, FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor said:

I chave only one question comrad:

When will they be coverink GLORIOUS Russian Secont Pacifik Squadron?

You Gotta watch this Folks and the follow up You just couldn't make it up :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1