You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

New Rewards for Prime Gaming Members

24 comments in this topic

[WTFNO]
Players
752 posts
13,421 battles

Are you sure you want to put the Shortlist Crates on highlight again ? With the oh-so-not-misleading-at-all description ?

• Cool 1

[MGZ]
Players
38 posts
15,510 battles

Another interesting mechanics : " Your message wasn't posted due to conflicts with the channel's moderation settings". IMHO question was quite polite for democratic European society.

lol.png

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
13,041 posts
11 minutes ago, MbIW said:

Another interesting mechanics : " Your message wasn't posted due to conflicts with the channel's moderation settings". IMHO question was quite polite for democratic European society.

I guess it is only because of the word "dropping", afaik "drop" is banned for a long time due to spam...

[MGZ]
Players
38 posts
15,510 battles
5 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

I guess it is only because of the word "dropping", afaik "drop" is banned for a long time due to spam...

Nope, removing that word does not change situation.

[-RNR-]
Players
1,596 posts

I would not link Jack S with WG now. Unless it's something like a Ship I like with a set price then Not interested anymore. As ye Sow, So shall ye Reap I read somewhere once.

Players
133 posts
9,821 battles
Vor 2 Stunden, Britannia sagte:

anyone know the name of this mission as I seem to have lost it or it has not worked as intended.?

I do not remember it's name, but it should be listed under "Combat". Also maybe you have to restart the client, as DanSilverwing reported.

Have you claimed the reward in Twitch?

[SWEOV]
Players
43 posts
6,263 battles

Does this work if you allready have connected your account or is it onöy for new customers to prime? Not existing?

Players
133 posts
9,821 battles
Vor 2 Stunden, Islandern sagte:

Does this work if you allready have connected your account or is it onöy for new customers to prime? Not existing?

It worked for me, and I've connected my accounts several months ago.

[-RNR-]
Players
1,596 posts

A couple of questions ..Why has Ashley Violet got ear muffs on when she (I'm guessing she)  has ears on the top of her head... we old :etc_swear: need to know :Smile_amazed:

Redemption Instructions.. Who should be Seeking Redemption one wonders ?

[ALONE]
Players
38 posts
6,674 battles

California, 30 Hydra and a few camos.

Sailed California a few times and it is as bad as they say - the speed and calibre are severe weaknesses unless downtiered or if the enemy generously provides broadsides at medium range. But hey it was free, any ship is a win!

california.PNG

Players
124 posts
4,974 battles

All worthless camo's and signals again, just like last package I bought. These containers were 'free', but I will never ever buy any santa crates again. The drop rates are ridiculously low, and when something drops, it's a short-listed mediocre ship.

[OCTO]
Players
123 posts
23,138 battles

My amazon is linked to WG account already, I logged into twitch claimed container mission successfully and nothing in game ???

Very strange, I logged into twitch again and although it told me successfully claimed the 1st time, I could claim it again, now I have the mission!

• Cool 1

Players
3,049 posts
988 battles
On 12/11/2020 at 8:40 AM, Islandern said:

Hi Captain, this offer is for all Prime Gaming members, including, of course, also the old ones.  

Please, be aware of this, though.

twitch prime accoutn.png