Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
PabloGee

Bitter taste at WG Santa

3 comments in this topic

[TSUN]
Players
50 posts
5,806 battles

Well I feel  depressed after Santa scandal and their approach. I sit down today to play few games but I lost all will. I feel scammed. I dont even care about money - their refound offer is a joke as they want to roll bakc your entire accout LOL .  I spend 14 hours playing so how this make any sense to reroll my account and I have no idea what my loot was. It was that bad.... 

Mega santa crates are worth at most 20 euro. Loot is terrible. At least I got 180 days of premium x 2 so it more or less compensate  what i paid.

This community was always outstanding, suporting their game. Even when it was total garbage.

I think its time WG to act like a proffesinal company. Untill now my wallet is closed. 

My idea  give a players that spend money 30 % more crates that they bought. This cost them nothing. 

• Cool 7

Players
3,118 posts

Each year it is worse. I don't want to ponder on what the 1st and 2nd generation of players got and it is not fair at all since they got shafted another way, since management is handled by WG it is their mess, and either way, on the contrary they've carried the game for years  (I think I did my bit much as I could), and here we are many of us gone now, it is sad. Dis was probably my worst incoherent rant ever but I'm just disappointed since I really liked this game.

• Cool 2

[SERBS]
Players
603 posts

i am completely f2p player , i played this game for 5 years opened many supercontainers and it was in  january 2019 that i got 1 and only ship ever- t6 pan-asia -anshan from - try your luck supercontainer.

nothing ever came from other crates , everything else i had to grind.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this