Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
King_Of_The_Potatoes

Happy Makarov day

35 comments in this topic

Players
305 posts
4,172 battles

Since WG kindly gave many of us this wonderful ship in our santa crates. I think this Saturday should be known as Makarov day. 

Lets all jump in this lovely ship and sail  the high seas of WOWS causing total mayhem. Lets fill the server with our glourious fleet.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 19

Players
4,728 posts
13,738 battles

Very funny topic and post

10/10 meme would meme again. 

Thank you for making my day. 

This is hurting my sides but it's fine becausr it's happy laughter

I'm so glad I invested into this meme. 

You are glorious. 

Please continue to enrich us 

• Funny 3
  • Boring 1

Players
519 posts
11,496 battles

Out of 60 different crates that and the Gascoine is the only ships I got so I will be happy to find some use for it.

• Cool 3

[BS4]
Players
1,622 posts
8,808 battles
5 minutes ago, peoplescavalry said:

Out of 60 different crates that and the Gascoine is the only ships I got

Out of interest what kind of crates did you purchase please.....

[-TPF-]
Players
5,149 posts
21,125 battles
24 minutes ago, peoplescavalry said:

Out of 60 different crates that and the Gascoine is the only ships I got so I will be happy to find some use for it.

Good ship, though. Same with the Makarov. It's only the California I would be miffed about (sorry, @SirTogII).

• Funny 1

[SM0KE]
Players
7,969 posts
16,841 battles

I took my Makarov out for a run in the current Op last night; thought it might be fun to dust off the cobwebs (I've had mine for a couple of years, I think).

Some kind soul told me I could get a refund if I wanted; it looks like news of the rigged boxes has spread rather further than one might expect....?

Edit: I just checked - it'll be three years on the 2nd of Jan...

• Cool 2

[88888]
Players
1,094 posts
11,799 battles

I got Orkan. I just wanted to test the theory, but bought those Big containers and not the Mega ones.

Players
519 posts
11,496 battles
4 hours ago, SeaWolf7 said:

Out of interest what kind of crates did you purchase please.....

20 of each, both came out of the mega. I have the vast majority of premiums but keep trying for the Kamikaze R class, to no avail!

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,377 posts
21,015 battles
Vor 10 Stunden, Watchman35 sagte:

Since WG kindly gave many of us this wonderful ship in our santa crates. I think this Saturday should be known as Makarov day. 

Lets all jump in this lovely ship and sail  the high seas of WOWS causing total mayhem. Lets fill the server with our glourious fleet.

Can I participate in a Nürnberg if I put a red camo on? I didn't buy any container and consequently didn't get Makarov.

• Funny 4

Beta Tester
6,443 posts
23,608 battles
3 hours ago, peoplescavalry said:

20 of each, both came out of the mega. I have the vast majority of premiums but keep trying for the Kamikaze R class, to no avail!

Check my stats and You can see a Minekaze is nearly as good at sealclubbing as the Kamikaze(-sisters). Or... the Kamikaze is as bad as the Minekaze... or whatever...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[G-O-M]
Players
1,610 posts
11,992 battles

I'm glad I didn't buy a single Santa crate if what I might have gotten was going to be a ship everyone makes fun of :cap_haloween:.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[-TPF-]
Players
5,149 posts
21,125 battles
15 minutes ago, Aethervoxx said:

I'm glad I didn't buy a single Santa crate if what I might have gotten was going to be a ship everyone makes fun of :cap_haloween:.

It's a perfectly decent ship. People are disappointed because they think "I could have had a Missouri instead", which is just a teeny bit naive of them.

• Funny 1

Players
83 posts
14,028 battles

Ah, because I saw the shitshow misunderstanding about this year's Santa ripoff crates, I didn't buy any therefore I have no Makarov.

I did buy crates last year though - can I bring my Krasny Krym instead?

[G-O-M]
Players
1,610 posts
11,992 battles
2 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

It's a perfectly decent ship.

I have the Kirov & I'm sure the Makarov is OK too. I will not spend money on WoWS anymore, mainly because WG took RTS CVs away. One can only vote with their wallet. It appears this is all WG will consider (if that, even).

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
6,394 posts
6,780 battles

Wouldn't Makarov Day be January 8th though? You know, the birthday of the man she's (re)named after?

[G-O-M]
Players
1,610 posts
11,992 battles

I don't get why anyone is complaining about the Makarov. It is after all, a T6 premium version of the Nurnberg. It is, essentially, the Nurnberg. 

Too bad if you wanted something else and/or something better. 

Also, you have to spend money to gamble on what you might get. When it comes to gambling, the House always wins.

Gamblers only have themselves to blame for their empty pocket afterwards.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
2,344 posts
14,636 battles
1 minute ago, Aethervoxx said:

I don't get why anyone is complaining about the Makarov. It is after all, a T6 premium version of the Nurnberg. It is, essentially, the Nurnberg. 

Too bad if you wanted something else and/or something better. 

Also, you have to spend money to gamble on what you might get. When it comes to gambling, the House always wins.

Gamblers only have themselves to blame for their empty pocket afterwards.

This ... :Smile_great:

I think it is time to come down to normal levels again. A bit of hype is nice in between but over the time passing it becomes less and less interesting.

And by the way: Makarov is a very nice ship, one of my best performing T6 cruisers :Smile_Default: :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,344 posts
14,636 battles

If you should refer to my love for Makarov, its true: i really enjoy this ship ...:Smile_teethhappy:

Bought it the very first day it was available and never regretted it 

Admiral Makarow    6   UdSSR   109   55.05%   1 826   44 314   0.94   2.06

[SA]
Players
1,536 posts
16,191 battles
7 hours ago, The_Pillager said:

If you should refer to my love for Makarov, its true: i really enjoy this ship ...:Smile_teethhappy:

Bought it the very first day it was available and never regretted it 

Admiral Makarow    6   UdSSR   109   55.05%   1 826   44 314   0.94   2.06

Odd considering that it is just the Nurnburg with half the number of torpedoes, no fighter plane and standard Hydro Range for a little more AA...

Sign in to follow this