Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cpt_ZombZan_GR

legendary upgrade mission

11 comments in this topic

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,788 posts

Contrary to WG's promise, you'll lose the mission if you don't complete it by the end of this year. 

Yes, I'm shocked too. Who would've ever thought that WG would be dishonest! :cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

[_PDW_]
Players
130 posts
15,472 battles

It changed as the modules were introduced in the research bureau for over 19k research points.

Just wait for WG buffing the modules to "must have" next year.

Players
58 posts
7,558 battles
1 minute ago, admiralgpt said:

Wait what? I remember being told the timer would reset and we would keep the mission - when did this change???

Back in February  with 0.9.1

And I wasn't happy about it back then either. 

Unique Upgrades

As the opening move towards the changes that have been promised for unique upgrades, we've updated the way in which they are obtained. With the release of Update 0.9.3, unique upgrades will appear in the Armory's Research Bureau. The combat missions for unique upgrades will also change.

• With the release of Update 0.9.1, you cannot get combat missions for unique upgrades.
  • The end date for any combat missions you have already received will be December 31, 2020.

We're going to revamp the existing upgrades and also add new upgrades in future. Stay tuned for more news!

Players
2,660 posts
10,368 battles

I remember that some kind of compensation for unfinished missions was mentioned once, on stream.

• Cool 1

[SHAD]
Players
4,660 posts
17,553 battles

I’m personally looking forward to watching them disappear and stop cluttering my mission screen.

Even the best of them are not worth the grind anymore or the research bureau cost.

Sign in to follow this