Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
CaravellaCaravan

Is my Scharnhorst Secondary Build is right?

4 comments in this topic

Players
67 posts
2,472 battles

I'm only playing Co-op, so i've decided to boost my secondaries on my favorite ship. Secondaries, currently extends to 7.6 KM, is this max?

Captain skills and upgrades:

WorldOfWarships64_2020_12_06_21_46_28_378.thumb.png.fc74cf6d5807c7754df7ccd36cbcab39.png

WorldOfWarships64_2020_12_06_21_46_38_915.thumb.png.a78a040906ee0008ccb03469e9c21d99.png

[SITH-]
Players
182 posts
4,801 battles

I use Secondary build on DaHorse and yes you can get 8km with +5% secondary flag.

To be honest, If you want an effective build I would recommend config for survival / tanking .. but you can still perform with secondary and have fun .. I have 61% WR and this is purely using the tactic of rushing cap and lighting up whatever I can with manuals and fish .. its hilarious when it comes off.

The main guns are a bit wonkey, personally I use HE most of the time and only switch to AP for CL or close in with BB.

[VIBES]
Players
1,652 posts
24,624 battles

Honestly I don't see the point in Jack-of-All-Trades (2 point captain skill). You get -5% reload of your consumables, which is almost always a negligible benefit.

Adrenaline Rush is a much better 2 point skill: it makes your reload quicker on the main and secondary guns (and AA, I believe) as you lose health, which is very nice. If you're on half health, you get 10% better reload. If you're nearly dead, you get almost 20% better reload. Very useful.

As your next skill, if you ever get enough points, take Manual Secondaries: you'll hit a lot more often, it's worth it.

It's maybe not the best build in Random Battles, but it's certainly fun in Co-op.

Cheers

Sign in to follow this