Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
HassenderZerhacker

aaaaaaah finally

28 comments in this topic

[MUMMY]
Players
768 posts
11,007 battles
9 minutes ago, HassenderZerhacker said:

just before this Perceval AP bombs and ALT+F4

bye and I won't see you around

Aww man, why dont you stay around for the Captain skill rework and Submarines?

Buy a Christmas Makarov crate to cheer yourself up :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 11

Players
1,202 posts
3,828 battles
5 minutes ago, rage1750 said:

Aww man, why dont you stay around for the Captain skill rework and Submarines?

Buy a Christmas Makarov crate to cheer yourself up :Smile_trollface:

WoWs was an average-decent game that has progressively been made worse with each patch over the years.

• Cool 5

Players
1,202 posts
3,828 battles
3 minutes ago, Miragetank90 said:

Uninstall the WG client now

wowowowowowowo

I still need that for WoT Asia.

And I still have WoT EU installed too, although I don't play it anymore. I still didn't uninstall it though, hahaha. WoWs got that honor.

• Funny 1

[XTREM]
Players
2,319 posts
16,466 battles
1 minute ago, HassenderZerhacker said:

wowowowowowowo

I still need that for WoT Asia.

hm. WoT.

ce4_1702.jpg.ae71a9925eb0160096e847bd49218dac.jpg

I would say that game is in a much worse state compared to WoWs, after having played it for 8-7 years? 

Just my take though.  

• Cool 2

[BLITZ]
Modder
5,618 posts
10,193 battles
1 hour ago, Asashio_Kai_Nii said:

Have a nice break. It's needed from time to time.

You do know that he comes to the forum every 3-4 month to write that he now "finally" deleted WoWs for good and will quit playing, do you?!

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[SLAPP]
Players
1,653 posts
10,002 battles

imagine ppl posting topics like this everytime they get fed up with wows for a while .

[SITH-]
Players
182 posts
4,801 battles

Even though this Santa container business is disgusting, its still a shame to see people leave the game as ultimately people are the reason I play it .. the good and the bad moments.

Hope you come back and to better times.

Potato.

• Cool 1

Players
106 posts
169 battles
4 hours ago, principat121 said:

You do know that he comes to the forum every 3-4 month to write that he now "finally" deleted WoWs for good and will quit playing, do you?!

Oh... oh yes I know.

That's why I called it a break.

• Funny 1

Players
867 posts
11,120 battles
1 hour ago, Kartoffelmos said:

Imagine complaining about WoWs while still playing WoT...

:cap_book:

Im not a WoT player so I dont know - do they rip off their customers also with lies about how you can win premium ships but forget to tell you the bit about "but only after you trawl through 5 crap ships first"..? 

• Cool 1

[TOXIC]
Alpha Tester
2,231 posts
8,055 battles
51 minutes ago, Starchy_Tuber said:

do they rip off their customers also with lies about how you can win premium ships but forget to tell you the bit about "but only after you trawl through 5 crap ships first"..? 

That is a bit too specific but no, they have not as far as I know. However, they have had some Pay2Win situations over the years with regards to "balanced" premium/reward tanks as well as general balancing being quite poor. I also know that one of  WoT's latest loot-boxes could almost be classified as a scam since their contents did not correspond to the promised value unless you were really new to the game (over-evaluating the cost of credits, etc.).

In addition, there is artillery which can have little to no counterplay except for staying in cover or remain undetected.

[L4GG]
Players
3,470 posts
11,259 battles
7 hours ago, HassenderZerhacker said:

WoWs was an average-decent game that has progressively been made worse with each patch over the years.

No, it's getting better by the second .

Next year you can be blapped by AP bombs and with home seeking torps strait to your citadel ,all of this,  in simultaneous.

We can stablish new records.

• Funny 1

[-OOF-]
Beta Tester
613 posts
8,544 battles
1 hour ago, Starchy_Tuber said:

Im not a WoT player so I dont know - do they rip off their customers also with lies about how you can win premium ships but forget to tell you the bit about "but only after you trawl through 5 crap ships first"..? 

Spoiler

WoT has its fair share of WG shenanigans, but never pulled something like this. The worst they did was changing special premium tanks with preferential matchmaking (+1/-2) to regular matchmaking, while buffing the tanks a little bit, mostly because their balance on T8 was absolutely offset by premium tanks like the Defender or Progetto 45 over the years by powercreeping. This also included competitive modes like CW, Teambattles and Skirmishes, only a few selected, regular tech tree tanks were used in those modes, the rest was premiums and made it basically P2W or at least P2 have an edge. This also meant, a tank you bought years ago for 40-50 Euros was not only subject to little balance changes, but also drastic changes in his matchmaking, which was the second problem, as those tanks became filling material for T9 games, after the introduction of the 3/5/7 MM. In the end, you could have your special matchmaking tank changed to regular matchmaking with some buffs, or exchange it for another, regular T8 premium - for an additional fee.

This caused a lot of frustration among the playerbase because the obvious problem was the matchmaking, powercreep and permanent status of lowtier due to filling up battles. It was a typical, dumb WG decision to throw their game and veteran playerbase out of the window yet again, changing something else, than adressing the actual problem. To be fair, WG admitted there was something wrong and made an actual news update regarding the topic.

In addition, they claimed that some special vehicles like the E-25 (stealthy T7 special SMM TD with absurd DPM) and the Type 59 (good allrounder medium with SMM and legendary status among the community) were pulled from the shop, never to be seen again, as they had too much influence on games, either by their number or strength, only to be later put into christmas boxes as the "main prize", which is technically not selling them again in the shop, so WG: 1 - Community. 0. Again, to be fair - you had actual chances of getting them, as the tank rewards in crates were limited to like 8 different vehicles in the beginning, so with enough crates you could go around that 1-5% chance of a drop. Most people that bought a big crate package, got their Type 59, some in the first crate, other after 40. There were and still are a lot of crate opening videos on YT and the suspicion of a thing like the shortlist is much, much smaller, due to smaller tank pool, higher return in rewards and seemingly much more random drop of the main rewards.

Thats among the worst they did in WoT.

[L4GG]
Players
3,470 posts
11,259 battles
18 minutes ago, Nov_A said:

Thats among the worst they did in WoT.

Nah wows it's better.

From what i heard 

gold ammo.

lower tier tanks can't pen higher tier tanks 

short average life for premium tanks 

they like to go back and forward with the guns on the tanks, switching them time to time.

very complex UI (i swear, i can't find the battle button in that freaking game and i do not know what i have to do ) 

tIn battle, the players, do not stand still always back and forwards, they must be very nervous players.

and they have pea shooters for guns