mammich

Rigged Santa Container.

5 comments in this topic

[K-E-A]
[K-E-A]
Players
2 posts
13,494 battles

Hello Wargaming, I don´t know where to address this, so I post it here. I like World of Warships,  I play it for several years and I don´t mind you adding new stuff or how you changed the game over the years. I don´t mind paying for premium or buying container or to pay for premium ships once in a while. Why I post my first post in the forum is, because I´m disappointed. I bought some mega Santas gifts and it is not, that I didn´t get what I wanted but that I couldn´t get what I wanted. If this is true, thats pretty evil and it needs to change. If it was really only bad luck, please response to it. A lot of people seem to get the same (lousy) ships  from a list of lousy ships and this seems odd. 

Should I be mistaken and hearing werid conspiracies, I am sorry . My first language is German, I apologise for all the grammar and general mistakes. I wish all of you a happy pre-christmas time.

• Cool 2

[TL-BG]
Players
33 posts
12,491 battles

It is rigged - just like every year. This is just the first time when people spoke loudly about it. The Chrismas crates are only worth it if you have the ships from the current year short list otherwise you have to spend 1-2 salaries in order to get something good. The way this works is even if you have the ships from the list and you roll a supper  container - the chanse of you getting a low tier garbage is several times bigger. A good example is a guy that I met in a random game. He was playing his first game in Missouri , the guy had to purchase over 200 Mega containers in order to get it (make the currency coversion for your country to get the price). Also the guy got the entire list (as written for both Mega and Big + several t5 and 6 until he got her in his last 8 pull). 
Only the first year when they first tried the Chrismas stuff it was clean - that was the year when everbody got their bags full with t8s or thousends of dobloons for duplicates. Oh the good old times...

• Funny 1

[TL-BG]
Players
33 posts
12,491 battles

A statement from WG during the streem about this (because every single person in that streem is screaming about Makarov). 

"

WorldofWarships

spricinho

Which is fine and we will address it next week. There is absolutely nothing we can do right now and all it does is ruin the chat for those who care about the actual stream. "