Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
LiveWire___

Italian BBs

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[ELEC]
[ELEC]
Players
695 posts
4,738 battles

I know WG are talking about introducing RM BBs into the game. I haven't been able to find a date, though.

 

Can anyone tell me when this might be?

 

My interest in the game is waning fast, and after having to sit through yet another round of America-fluffing with some pointless paper BBs, I need something to renew my interest.

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
30,072 posts
15,430 battles
11 minutes ago, LiveWire___ said:

I know WG are talking about introducing RM BBs into the game. I haven't been able to find a date, though.

 

Can anyone tell me when this might be?

 

My interest in the game is waning fast, and after having to sit through yet another round of America-fluffing with some pointless paper BBs, I need something to renew my interest.

 

Thanks.

Soon™

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ELEC]
[ELEC]
Players
695 posts
4,738 battles
10 minutes ago, HARBINGER_OF_SKULLS said:

Like some 16-gun-BB from pastaland? :Smile_trollface:

Yep, just like that.

 

Except that the Italian line needs more ships, paper or otherwise, while 'Murica doesn't.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,632 posts
11,478 battles
13 minutes ago, LiveWire___ said:

Yep, just like that.

 

Except that the Italian line needs more ships, paper or otherwise, while 'Murica doesn't.

Try contacting the Delivery guy about your Pizza BBs :P

 

bullet-casings-from-an-italian-machine-g

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ELEC]
[ELEC]
Players
695 posts
4,738 battles
5 hours ago, Humorpalanta said:

Try contacting the Delivery guy about your Pizza BBs :P

 

bullet-casings-from-an-italian-machine-g

I didn't hear anyone complaining about the paper French ship Lyon having 16x main battery guns?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CHEFT]
Players
12,416 posts
9,841 battles
1 minute ago, LiveWire___ said:

I didn't hear anyone complaining about the paper French ship Lyon having 16x main battery guns?

 

 

 

They probably would, if it had SAP as ammo.

BBs with SAP are ridiculous, especially if its so strong. Loading AP becomes 95% useless unless you get several cits/devstrike on a BB, most likely within brawling range. Every other time, just keep using SAP for more consistent damage.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ELEC]
[ELEC]
Players
695 posts
4,738 battles
1 minute ago, DFens_666 said:

 

They probably would, if it had SAP as ammo.

BBs with SAP are ridiculous, especially if its so strong. Loading AP becomes 95% useless unless you get several cits/devstrike on a BB, most likely within brawling range. Every other time, just keep using SAP for more consistent damage.

Lol they haven't even been released yet!

 

Let's see how they go!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
30,072 posts
15,430 battles
4 minutes ago, LiveWire___ said:

I didn't hear anyone complaining about the paper French ship Lyon having 16x main battery guns?

Then you did not read the feedback when she was introduced.

The 16 guns were considererd overkill vs cruisers back then.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DAVY]
Players
3,184 posts
14,794 battles

since 0.10.1 is supposed to be the skill rework and should happen around the end of January, the absolute minimum is the end of Feb for early release, if not March

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
525 posts
9,284 battles
Proprio ora, DFens_666 ha scritto:

 

They probably would, if it had SAP as ammo.

BBs with SAP are ridiculous, especially if its so strong. Loading AP becomes 95% useless unless you get several cits/devstrike on a BB, most likely within brawling range. Every other time, just keep using SAP for more consistent damage.

Just look at Dev. Blog and read about the 2 amazing nerf hammers for italian BBs... More reload time, less armor, no cit bulge.. No Stalinium!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CHEFT]
Players
12,416 posts
9,841 battles
4 minutes ago, _Lupastro_ said:

Just look at Dev. Blog and read about the 2 amazing nerf hammers for italian BBs... More reload time, less armor, no cit bulge.. No Stalinium!

 

Thats usually the problem with OP gimmicks:

They have to suffer on other parts to compensate for it...

Alltho 33 sec reload is not that horrible, others have >30 sec aswell (Pommern/Alsace f.e.)

 

And im not sure what that armor nerf in reality means, sloped citadel armor could essentially mean turtleback, and with 25mm it means BBs can overmatch it, while Cruisers cant (just an example).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SPURD]
Players
824 posts
6,116 battles

I like how Roma will be completely obsolete when italian BB are released. I get, uh, the advantage of mediocre HE shells over SAP!

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,756 posts
6,312 battles
22 minutes ago, Itwastuesday said:

I like how Roma will be completely obsolete when italian BB are released. I get, uh, the advantage of mediocre HE shells over SAP!

Slightly better stealth too, to be fair..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ZEN]
Players
1,405 posts
14,632 battles
46 minutes ago, Itwastuesday said:

I like how Roma will be completely obsolete when italian BB are released. I get, uh, the advantage of mediocre HE shells over SAP!

Roma is accurate in comparison to the tech tree ships. yes, Roma will be considered accurate... This is how WG plans to balance the broken SAP, RNG is the answer, fun for everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×