Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

0.9.11 Combat Missions and Winter Trophies for Everyone!

13 comments in this topic

Players
1,154 posts

It looks Good, Something for Nothing basically just for Playing.  Why am I so Wary nowadays? :Smile_sceptic:

Players
1,068 posts
15,102 battles

Sad to see the end of the damage requirements for missions 1-3. Yes, I know that was because of the Key Battles, but it also meant a reduced grind for a co-op main like me.

• Cool 3
  • Angry 1

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,119 posts
1 minute ago, DanSilverwing said:

Sad to see the end of the damage requirements for missions 1-3. Yes, I know that was because of the Key Battles, but it also meant a reduced grind for a co-op main like me.

I also hoped that the damage missions would stay :Smile_sad:

• Cool 4

Players
2,043 posts
3,816 battles
2 minuti fa, DanSilverwing ha scritto:

Proprio ora, Klopirat ha scritto:

I also hoped that the damage missions would stay :Smile_sad:

Same, it's sad :Smile_sad:

• Cool 3

[SURFA]
Players
114 posts
6,757 battles

I was enjoying the damage missions as well.

Had a good thing going

Randoms

First Mission Conqueror with 19point Captain to generate extra elite commander xp

2nd and 3rd missions.   Grinding Chapayev and Tallinnin to get Tier 9 ships ready for christmas steel bonuses

Co-Op just to gaurantee the win.

4-6 co-op with pommern.    Yolo in with guns and torps and now that 19  captain there (my second) boosting elite commander xp.

Armoury bundles basically replacing the daily shipments, so no biggy there.

Also tended to get more XP for the Daily Containers this way as well.

Good run whilst it lasted.

Players
1,064 posts
23 hours ago, DanSilverwing said:

Also, all those Combat Mission Groups start with a Random-only base XP requirement, and you have to complete the first to unlock the others. Seems like we're back to Co-op players being excluded from events again; and I thought we'd come so far away from that as well...

Edit: Heh, seems I missed that we don't have to complete all the sub-missions in order, and only need four of them to progress, so it's still possible to get the amazing ultimate prize of a single T8 permaflage playing Co-op. In my defence, the new Combat Mission screen/layout is just so confusing to understand without poring carefully over every part...

• Cool 1

Players
3,060 posts
22,524 battles

I cannot believe they once again tweaked the ship horn sounds and once again failed to remove that terrible, excessive delay.

When will they make the interns use headphones while reworking sound effects audio?

Also still not fixed the bug where the last image from the previous battle appears when the battle is over.

Sloppy sloppy sloppy.

• Cool 1

[WG]
WG Staff
6,103 posts
4,486 battles
Před 11 hodinami FixCVs_Nautical_Metaphor řekl/a:

I cannot believe they once again tweaked the ship horn sounds and once again failed to remove that terrible, excessive delay.

When will they make the interns use headphones while reworking sound effects audio?

Also still not fixed the bug where the last image from the previous battle appears when the battle is over.

Sloppy sloppy sloppy.

The last image from previous battle is still there? It should be fixed. I will report that

• Cool 1

Players
56 posts

At any WG staff who might read this. Is there any particular reason you changed the position of Friesland's anti submarine mortar launchers?

They look a bit strange pointed straight ahead (all the way down) while all other DD's with these mortars (Halland & Smaland) have them angled slightly up. 

[_MO_]
Players
85 posts
3,716 battles

Noob question.

Is the perma camo reward for all t8 ships or you just pick one to bound and mount it?

Thanks in advance

Players
21 posts
10,985 battles
13 minutes ago, Setterus said:

Noob question.

Is the perma camo reward for all t8 ships or you just pick one to bound and mount it?

Thanks in advance

Just pick one.

Sign in to follow this