Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
eineboek

Does the collaborations filter correct names?

2 comments in this topic

Question

[BLITZ]
Players
64 posts
5,792 battles

Hi lads,

I already posted a similar question on the german forum but got no decisive answer on my thread.

When I enable the collaborations filter in the port (the gear in the bottom right), the camos of the collaboration ships like Arpeggio are displayed as their permanent dubloon camos for me.

I remember that someday in the past, the names of those collaboration ships were corrected (where possible) as well (e.g. ARP Hiei is displayed as a Kongo).

Is this feature still working today? After activating all filters, I can still see the uncorrected names of obvious CTRL+C+V ships like the new ARP Maya.

Thanks in advance

1 answer to this question

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,801 posts
14,509 battles
3 hours ago, eineboek said:

I remember that someday in the past, the names of those collaboration ships were corrected (where possible) as well (e.g. ARP Hiei is displayed as a Kongo).

Is this feature still working today? After activating all filters, I can still see the uncorrected names of obvious CTRL+C+V ships like the new ARP Maya.

The names of the ships have never changed with the filters unless that was achieved via some sort of mod.

Sign in to follow this