Flandre Bug Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Curesto

What's the "Base XP"?

20 comments in this topic

Players
91 posts
681 battles

Hi, i've been trying to figure out that what's the Base XP. I've only playing Co-op mode. I'm on my last BF crate mission to need 16000 Base XP, but i don't know what is this and it's really hard to get. I've getting 4K normal XP after the matchs but that Base XP mission only increases 500 or 800. 

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
1,437 posts
7,103 battles
2 minutes ago, Curesto said:

Hi, i've been trying to figure out that what's the Base XP. I've only playing Co-op mode. I'm on my last BF crate mission to need 16000 Base XP, but i don't know what is this and it's really hard to get. I've getting 4K normal XP after the matchs but that Base XP mission only increases 500 or 800. 

It is what the team scoreboard shows after a match. You can earn more in Randoms, if you play well.

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
6,575 posts
15,046 battles
1 minute ago, Curesto said:

Hi, i've been trying to figure out that what's the Base XP.

As is often the case, the wiki is your friend here: https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Base_Earnings

You may also find the more general article apropos the economy of interest too: https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Economy#Experience

To get a quick sense of your base xp earnings in a battle, you can see it against your entry in the 'team' tab of the battle results screen.

Players
3,541 posts
20,662 battles
1 minute ago, Curesto said:

Thanks!

Also, the winning team gets 1.5x baseXP rewarded which is why you see the winning team players have more BXP on the scoreboard compared to the losing team, so make sure to win your matches!

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,915 posts
10,103 battles

Hey, It's nice that you want to learn more about the game, but can you stop making a new thread for every single question you have?

• Funny 3

Beta Tester
1,959 posts
18,730 battles
Vor 2 Stunden, domen3 sagte:

Hey, It's nice that you want to learn more about the game, but can you stop making a new thread for every single question you have?

I think it is okay to ask questions, also plenty. Should be done in the Newcomer section of the forums, though.

[SLAPP]
Players
1,459 posts
9,171 battles

meh i would rather see more of these topics from new players asking real questions then all the usualy crap.

• Cool 1

[LEEUW]
Players
2,895 posts
10,504 battles
6 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

Only the amount shown in the team score-tab counts

image.thumb.png.e0e36621536c729b37f2bc0eba6aeea8.png

Sneaky brag. :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[THESO]
Players
4,764 posts
5 hours ago, domen3 said:

Yes ... it causes WG servers to lag !

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,631 posts
6,096 battles
6 hours ago, Curesto said:

Exactly what it sounds like. It's the xp you get before any bonuses other than the one for winning the match.

Players
214 posts
4,345 battles
7 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

Only the amount shown in the team score-tab counts

image.thumb.png.e0e36621536c729b37f2bc0eba6aeea8.png

thank you for this it clearly demonstrates it as I was not sure where to find it before.

Players
3,541 posts
20,662 battles
25 minutes ago, Perekotypole said:

BTW someone noticed silent nerf to base XP gained for most classes, most notably for CVs but not only? 

As far as I know only carriers have worse xp gain because they had to. :Smile_veryhappy: I didn't notice any sneaky XP gain nerf for any ship lately.

[UA-NF]
Players
511 posts
8,203 battles
Vor 7 Minuten, Europizza sagte:

As far as I know only carriers have worse xp gain because WG designed the class so poorly they had to. :Smile_veryhappy: I didn't notice any sneaky XP gain nerf for any ship lately.

I haven't seen any 4000+ BXP games recently, other then on DDs. And capping XP seems to have been increased, like one solo cap + win is already 1000 BXP. One solo cap + win + solo DD kill - 1800 BSP....

[MIAO]
Players
1,797 posts
8,537 battles
3 minuti fa, Perekotypole ha scritto:

I haven't seen any 4000+ BXP games recently, other then on DDs. And capping XP seems to have been increased, like one solo cap + win is already 1000 BXP. One solo cap + win + solo DD kill - 1800 BSP....

+800 bxp is very hard... a clean kill on a +2 tier dd maybe?

i don't understand this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

|

/\

[UA-NF]
Players
511 posts
8,203 battles
Vor 5 Minuten, arquata2019 sagte:

+800 bxp is very hard... a clean kill on a +2 tier dd maybe?

Why is it much? A kraken game for 3000 BXP sounds reasonable, and it's not like it's solo kills there.

• Cool 1

[SLAPP]
Players
1,459 posts
9,171 battles

tbh i feel like 2k+ games are rarer as well now . That said 4k base xp games where always Rare as hell.