Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
LemonadeWarriorITA

Time to remove AP bombs & rockets

8 comments in this topic

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
1,439 posts
7,103 battles

It is time to remove AP bombs & rockets. The CV rework is going on for a year now, I believe, and WarGaming has failed to create a counter-mechanic to it. They received lots of great ideas from the community yet chose to ignore it and just pump out more carriers. 

It is not really my style to pretend half-done work is fine, but it is the way WarGaming roles. Would be nice though if you cared a little and let the internship guy fix your mess. 
The least you can do is remove AP bombs and rockets from the game. Just replace them with HE and it is okay.

I am little bit tired of being a test pinata for you. I am playing on the live server, not some kind of test server. I want to play this game for fun. 
Why does AP aircraft armament need to go?

AP bomb hit citadel -> ship repair 10% -> dodgie dodgie no working.  Do you understand?

Give surface ships a freaking counter mechanic, WarGaming... Grow up, admit you made a mistake and fix it.

Perhaps all of this was just an communication mistake, so I used Google Translate (Great Website) to translate it for you:

Пора удалить бронебойные бомбы и ракеты. Я считаю, что переработка резюме длится уже год, и WarGaming не удалось создать контрмеханику к этому. Они получили множество отличных идей от сообщества, но предпочли проигнорировать их и просто выпустить больше носителей.

На самом деле это не мой стиль - притворяться, что наполовину сделанная работа - это хорошо, но в WarGaming так работает. Было бы неплохо, если бы вы немного позаботились и позволили стажёру исправить ваш беспорядок.
По крайней мере, вы можете убрать из игры бронебойные бомбы и ракеты. Просто замените их на HE, и все в порядке.

Я немного устал быть для тебя испытательной пиньятой. Я играю на живом сервере, а не на каком-то тестовом сервере. Я хочу поиграть в эту игру для развлечения.
Зачем уходить авиационное вооружение AP?

AP бомба попала в цитадель -> ремонт корабля 10% -> Доджи Доджи не работает. Вы понимаете?

Дайте надводным кораблям чертову контр-механику, WarGaming ... Вырасти, признай свою ошибку и исправь ее.

• Cool 4

[ENUF]
[ENUF]
Players
651 posts
25,779 battles

Totally agree with you! Back to more skillbased CV gameplay. Yes, that means that the random and casual players must learn something, but that was never wrong. 

• Cool 4

[BLITZ]
Modder
5,050 posts
9,349 battles

There are already existing CV-threads. Please use them.

Just because you are personally involved into a topic, does not mean that this deserves an own thread. Every. Time. 

• Bad 2

[JRM]
Players
7,500 posts
27,554 battles
11 minutes ago, LemonadeWarriorITA said:

It is time to remove AP bombs & rockets. The CV rework is going on for a year now, I believe,

Almost 2 years... :Smile_sceptic:

Iz balanz comrade, spreadsheet says you have fun playing against CVs, da?

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
1,439 posts
7,103 battles
6 minutes ago, principat121 said:

There are already existing CV-threads. Please use them.

Just because you are personally involved into a topic, does not mean that this deserves an own thread. Every. Time. 

Yes, CV already has tons of special mechanics, a special place in the forum and etcetera.

You are missing the point.

[-TAP-]
Players
353 posts
8,744 battles
1 minute ago, LemonadeWarriorITA said:

Yes, CV already has tons of special mechanics, a special place in the forum and etcetera.

You are missing the point.

There isn't a point though, it's just yet another whine thread which could just as easily have been posted in the appropriate section for it to be ignored. WG aren't going to suddenly remove a mechanic simply because you don't like it.

• Bad 1

[THESO]
Players
813 posts
3,873 battles

I think CVs are fine right where they are.
My only caveat are that they are terribly dull to play in their current form.

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,424 posts
12,296 battles

Hello, 

Nice suggestion, which could have been posted either in suggestions or CV topic. 

eitherway, this one is locked. Thank you. 

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1