Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
CaravellaCaravan

Scharnhorst Tips?

12 comments in this topic

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,125 posts
14,348 battles

It's a generic secondary build for the Scharnhorst.  Here's one for the Bismark (the build starts around12:28)

Spoiler

Beta Tester
1,959 posts
18,710 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, Wulf_Ace sagte:

Most important is to keep that music running and Techno Viking while you play.

All hail Techno Viking.

Players
7,234 posts
11,665 battles
10 hours ago, Wulf_Ace said:

"you are guarenteed to be top tier almost always" - haha I literally burst in laughter and almost spilled my tea. Thats why old videos are... not helpful anymore. Meta changed, game changed.

[ENUF]
[ENUF]
Players
2,246 posts
23,343 battles

Play it like a fast cruiser with hard hitting guns. AP is only good against broadsides, you'll use HE more often than with a typical BB. As long as you angle your armor is good. The secondary range is too short for my taste, I prefer to build for survivability and main gun accuracy.

Edit: I just saw you play only coop. In that case I would use a full secondary build as the bots tend to push in a lot.

[NECRO]
Players
677 posts

ATM, I use the default German BB 2ndary skillset and upgrades. When 2ndary accuracy goes to hell with the incoming captain skill desaster, I might change to an endurance skillset.

In any case: Kill cruisers and destroyers, evade battleships if they are stronger.

Players
1,015 posts
3,470 battles
On 11/29/2020 at 4:38 AM, CaravellaCaravan said:

Hi, i've unlocked Scharnhorst B from crates. I have questions, which commander skills should i select and how to play with Scharnhorst? Thanks.

WorldOfWarships64_2020_11_29_00_33_58_821.thumb.png.ac70ffe95a6b34f42b37fcfcb4f57b19.png

well, first, it's good to know that Scharnhorst is not airtight, so the crew might come to harm if Scharnhorst is sent to space.

• Funny 1

[NECRO]
Players
677 posts
9 minutes ago, HassenderZerhacker said:

well, first, it's good to know that Scharnhorst is not airtight, so the crew might come to harm if Scharnhorst is sent to space.

There are no crews in this game! :Smile_trollface:

Sign in to follow this