Flandre Bug Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Naval Legends: Pearl Harbor Trailer

7 comments in this topic

[NSAF]
Players
44 posts
8,947 battles

why would you have someone like the so called "chieftain" narrate that? that guy has no clue about history, only what he makes up in his own head.....

[MIAO]
Players
1,799 posts
8,547 battles
25 minuti fa, kenny212 ha scritto:

why would you have someone like the so called "chieftain" narrate that? that guy has no clue about history, only what he makes up in his own head.....

really? didn't knew that?

Players
1,092 posts

I don't mind who Narrates it as long as the researchers has done their jobs and the facts are correct, I also like it when War Gaming takes a step or two back from the Cash Register and gives us a peak at the Old  WG.

Players
44 posts
11,997 battles

Oh, you guys are acknowledging Pearl Harbour, yet you butchered the Oklahoma, The California and just copy pasted the Old Stock Hull Colorado for the West Virginia, the only one thats semi decent is the powercrept Arizona, and thats only thanks to it releasing in the early days before the current trend of Gimmicky BS

• Cool 3

Players
317 posts
17,988 battles

WG can you make two easy changes in game :

1.st make mission breffing after game , dont overlap right side of screen , because is annoying ,

when after playing few matches in a row ,and choseing battle directly from match end stats ,

I need to wait literally 30s to 1min , to could do something , because mission breffings ,

just keep poping up, can you add option in game so player can chose if want to see that .

2nd. Change container area , so player could chose witch container whant to open ,

because now is just random , I see first container , open it and I only have button

"open container" but I dont see container , or/and  make container inventory/groups ,

like , one for regular containers , one for SC , one for special containers black

friday/chritmas.

Because now after I open one container , I need to leve container area , and get in

agan every time when I open new container , and that can be annoying , mostly in

anniversary and christmas time , when there is a loot of containers involed .