You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
GeroGompos

black friday

196 comments in this topic

[PASOK]
Players
182 posts
2,067 battles

Hello, while other developers are advertising "black friday this" "black friday that", here is an ecofantic silence about this event.

Last year i remember the event was lively and well deserved the cost.

No news????

Hmmmmmmm.........

[PASOK]
Players
182 posts
2,067 battles
14 minutes ago, BruceRKF said:

How about waiting until, let's see... Friday?

Oh, yes you are right... it's only wednesday!!! i forgot it.....

I remember there were announcements, thats why i ask. if i am wrong please correct me.

But...

[PASOK]
Players
182 posts
2,067 battles
6 minutes ago, Captain_Newman said:

If we could pretend to be less desperate to throw money at wg despite them doing everything possible to throw the last bits of balance out the window.. that’d be great.

I want to buy ARP yamato on discount.....

:Smile-_tongue::Smile-_tongue::Smile-_tongue:

• Funny 3

[CATS]
Players
28,153 posts
14,900 battles
2 minutes ago, GeroGompos said:

Oh, yes you are right... it's only wednesday!!! i forgot it.....

I remember there were announcements, thats whu i ask. if i am wrong please correct me.

But...

They come on Friday too...

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-events/black-friday/

• Bad 1

Players
3,962 posts
5,271 battles
12 minutes ago, GeroGompos said:

I want to buy ARP yamato on discount.....

:Smile-_tongue::Smile-_tongue::Smile-_tongue:

Considering your battle number I would do training on lower tiers :Smile_Default:

• Funny 2

[PASOK]
Players
182 posts
2,067 battles

ST 0.9.10, Arpeggio of Blue Steel and Black Friday - Development blog BETA (worldofwarships.com)

Also...

Screenshot_31.thumb.jpg.8c9d5de1fe787730e1edda3e2fe30916.jpg

It doesn't say if i translated well that the offers will be posted on friday 27/11 (the black friday). It says a later date (undefined)

[CATS]
Players
28,153 posts
14,900 battles
2 minutes ago, GeroGompos said:

ST 0.9.10, Arpeggio of Blue Steel and Black Friday - Development blog BETA (worldofwarships.com)

Also...

Screenshot_31.thumb.jpg.8c9d5de1fe787730e1edda3e2fe30916.jpg

It doesn't say if i translated well that the offers will be posted on friday 27/11 (the black friday). It says a later date (undefined)

Later than the patch day of 0.9.10...

Posting the offers a week past Black Friday would be quite pointless.

• Boring 1

[SM0KE]
Players
6,145 posts
14,628 battles
34 minutes ago, GeroGompos said:

Hello, while other developers are advertising "black friday this" "black friday that", here is an ecofantic silence about this event.

Last year i remember the event was lively and well deserved the cost.

No news????

Hmmmmmmm.........

Besides knowing what the 'new' Black ships will be (probably), there hasn't - at time of writing - been anything else. However, as I recall, this accords with what happened last year.

You *might* get a 'teaser' news item before, but most likely everything will pop up in the shop on the day itself.

I have to admit that I'm surprised that WG don't make more noise about this stuff in advance, but I guess they don't want people to stop spending in advance of Black Friday (which tends to happen in other 'sellers of stuff' industries).

(BTW if one is impatient, and a WOT player, the 'annual service' - or whatever they're called - rewards go live in Tanks tomorrow, apparently. Free premium tanks and everything, if you've been around a while.)

• Cool 1

[CZSL]
Players
98 posts
4,062 battles
33 minutes ago, GeroGompos said:

, yes you are right... it's only wednesday!!! i forgot it.....

No worries, there is so many Black Friday discounts everywhere for two weeks.... nearly every company already has Black Friday sales... I am suprised that WG still not started event... :cap_look:

[-IAN-]
Players
2,043 posts
6,904 battles
29 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Thats from 2018, there has been no similar 2020 announcement yet.

We know the ships that will be the new "Black" ships - Kaga, Cossack, Atlanta, Jean Bart - and that there will be "crates" of some sort from the Dev Blog posted a while ago, but there has been no other news from WG yet for this years event.

[CATS]
Players
28,153 posts
14,900 battles
7 minutes ago, IanH755 said:

Thats from 2018, there has been no similar 2020 announcement yet.

Obviously...

Look at the date. The announcement came on Black Friday 2018.

The same will probably happen this year.

• Bad 1

Players
3,962 posts
5,271 battles

What you guys plan to buy on Black Friday? :Smile_popcorn:

Im ready for Jean Bart B, because I feel bad for not get it with Coal last year. I like Richelie and because of ship's name.

• Cool 2

[NECRO]
Players
669 posts
13 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

What you guys plan to buy on Black Friday? :Smile_popcorn:

Im ready for Jean Bart B, because I feel bad for not get it with Coal last year. I like Richelie and because of ship's name.

Nothing. I will consider spending money on this game once WG decides to REALLY balance it (translation: never).

• Cool 4

[MAS-X]
Players
431 posts
10,545 battles
1 hour ago, Captain_Newman said:

If we could pretend to be less desperate to throw money at wg despite them doing everything possible to throw the last bits of balance out the window.. that’d be great.

We could also pretend to be not angry, after they started to sell tech tree tier X ships at a ridicolous and huge price, instead of just selling ARP camos and captains for the normal Yamato

• Cool 5

Players
852 posts

I Have or have had all the Black Friday ships, It would have made WG a nice little earner to sell the Black Cammo's  but no way am I buying the whole ship because of the colour, I mean look at the dopey Gothic mess for Bismark  £14+ gbp and no economic advantage, Great if you can get away with it ,and they can keep any RNG antics Thank You Very Much.

Players
3,962 posts
5,271 battles
5 minutes ago, Maris_Piper said:

I Have or have had all the Black Friday ships, It would have made WG a nice little earner to sell the Black Cammo's  but no way am I buying the whole ship because of the colour, I mean look at the dopey Gothic mess for Bismark  £14+ gbp and no economic advantage, Great if you can get away with it ,and they can keep any RNG antics Thank You Very Much.

I noticed that also. Gothic camo of tier 8 ship at the price of Premium camo for TX ship... :Smile_facepalm:

Sad thing is, that gothic camo looks ugly as hell. I had the mission for it but I didn't farm it because I didn't want that ugly camo not even for free.

• Cool 4

[I-J-N]
Players
5,471 posts

Personally, I'd be surprised if they can come up with something I want. I have no interest in the Black Ships, I've only gone so far as getting one of the captains so far.

[CRU_]
Players
361 posts
9,700 battles

The real question is, how much actual money are you going to pay to play a game asset  ........................ in black?

Players
3,282 posts
19,938 battles
55 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

I noticed that also. Gothic camo of tier 8 ship at the price of Premium camo for TX ship... :Smile_facepalm:

Sad thing is, that gothic camo looks ugly as hell. I had the mission for it but I didn't farm it because I didn't want that ugly camo not even for free.

That Bissie camo is freaky awesome and it comes with a horn that sound like someone is banging his head on the organ keyboard lulz

• Cool 2

Players
3,962 posts
5,271 battles
1 minute ago, Europizza said:

That Bissie camo is freaky awesome and it comes with a horn that sound like someone is banging his head on the organ keyboard lulz

The fact is, its not worth 15€ which is equal to 5000 doubloons aka. TX Premium camo price.

But some minor group of people may like it.

• Cool 1