You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DFens_666

Game doesnt show who started the fires/firedamage anymore

18 comments in this topic

[SHAFT]
Players
11,070 posts
9,477 battles

I just realized, that they removed that :Smile_sad:

Bug or intentional? @MrConway @Crysantos @YabbaCoe

image.png.0044d7d101fdae9ffcbf3107646e0000.png

If unclear what i mean:

When you hoover over the "others" line, it shows nothing.

When you hoover over the "fires" line, it shows the text in the screenshot.

It used to show

Ship A x fires / damage

Ship b x fires / damage

Had to dig deep in my archives to find an old version to show how it used to look

image.png.9fa7be71d7b639426c4fa515c0f8c221.png

• Cool 8

Players
2,264 posts
14,115 battles

It is only useful for a few elitists so we have removed it :cap_haloween:minimap soon to follow. :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 11

[-IAN-]
Players
2,043 posts
6,904 battles

I also found it interesting to have a quick look at and noticed it missing since 0.9.10 - Don't worry though, WG said they don't make undocumented changes as everything is in the Patch Notes!

• Funny 3

Players
6,835 posts
11,251 battles

Want to hear another funny thing since the last patch? I didnt bother to report because WG would sure tell me, im having fun, they need more data or blablabla:

Create a new account and play some low tier battles in protective matchmaking. The point is not even about the 90% of bots you meet, but the new torpedo bug. Ships launch the torps to the wrong side and apperently, it happens to bots all the time. Its a funny teamkilling massaker down there, because bots make absolutly zero attempts to dodge blue-on-blue torps. So there are bulks of bots, facing each other and the team, that manges to teamkill itself faster, loses. Well done. But who cares, its just new player experaince, right? Saw this pretty much every game on my second account, where ive done a few games this and last week.

• Funny 4

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
5,131 posts
11,146 battles
51 minutes ago, DariusJacek said:

It is only useful for a few elitists so we have removed it :cap_haloween:minimap soon to follow. :Smile_trollface:

Coming soon to a WG game near you:

Unlockable UI elements via fun surprise box mecanics !

Only 5€ per box

• Funny 5

[SHAFT]
Players
11,070 posts
9,477 battles
14 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Want to hear another funny thing since the last patch? I didnt bother to report because WG would sure tell me, im having fun, they need more data or blablabla:

Create a new account and play some low tier battles in protective matchmaking. The point is not even about the 90% of bots you meet, but the new torpedo bug. Ships launch the torps to the wrong side and apperently, it happens to bots all the time. Its a funny teamkilling massaker down there, because bots make absolutly zero attempts to dodge blue-on-blue torps. So there are bulks of bots, facing each other and the team, that manges to teamkill itself faster, loses. Well done. But who cares, its just new player experaince, right? Saw this pretty much every game on my second account, where ive done a few games this and last week. 

shot-20_11.23_00_59.37-0176.thumb.jpg.b72f8011758a6f1827f247085fad986c.jpg

Proof screenshot

Players
2,264 posts
14,115 battles
10 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Proof screenshot

You may want to edit name of a bot on this screenshot before you will get warned for naming and shaming. :-) 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 7

Players
6,835 posts
11,251 battles
7 minutes ago, DariusJacek said:

You may want to edit name of a bot on this screenshot before you will get warned for naming and shaming. :-) 

BLM - BotLivesMatter ! :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 3

[SCRUB]
Players
3,940 posts
19,544 battles
1 hour ago, DFens_666 said:

Proof screenshot

The other day in Coop I got shot (and hit) by an enemy bot while I wasn't detected.

[-IAN-]
Players
2,043 posts
6,904 battles
52 minutes ago, lup3s said:

The other day in Coop I got shot (and hit) by an enemy bot while I wasn't detected.

This latest patch has broken all kinds of stuff regarding netcode (the messages passed between server/client) so I wouldn't be surprised if this was another little bug. If the shell that hit you was travelling far faster than normal, even though you were undetected, then thats the netcode bugs at work, as the server/client have different info for where the shells are - it also includes invisible torps, guns not firing and other issues all related to the same stuff.

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,010 posts
13,415 battles
2 hours ago, ForlornSailor said:

I've seen that happen in co-op games recently but to me it was just another WTF moment in WoWS.

Players
2,264 posts
14,115 battles

Another great "feature". yesterday for a half of the game could not use TRB, just did not work with a message: unavailable.

Nearly broke my key U trying and then suddenly after 5 minutes it was working again. :Smile_facepalm:

shot-20.11.24_20.45.36-0215.jpg

• Cool 1

[MIAO]
Players
1,505 posts
7,095 battles
8 ore fa, DariusJacek ha scritto:

our teammates don't even know what mini map is

[MIAO]
Players
1,505 posts
7,095 battles
16 minuti fa, DariusJacek ha scritto:

Another great "feature". yesterday for a half of the game could not use TRB, just did not work with a message: unavailable.

Nearly broke my key U trying and then suddenly after 5 minutes it was working again. :Smile_facepalm:

shot-20.11.24_20.45.36-0215.jpg

at least it did

• Funny 1

[MIAO]
Players
1,505 posts
7,095 battles
7 ore fa, Exocet6951 ha scritto:

Coming soon to a WG game near you:

Unlockable UI elements via fun surprise box mecanics !

Only 5€ per box

Pika?!?!?

5€? so cheap?!

why not 5€ per millisecond the time you have the box? this will grant us some money! (we have both pikachu image... we're good boys)

[MIAO]
Players
1,505 posts
7,095 battles
7 ore fa, ForlornSailor ha scritto:

about the very first line: they need money and someone to talk to to lose time

about the other 4 lines, didn't knew that

[MIAO]
Players
1,505 posts
7,095 battles
7 ore fa, IanH755 ha scritto:

I also found it interesting to have a quick look at and noticed it missing since 0.9.10 - Don't worry though, WG said they don't make undocumented changes as everything is in the Patch Notes!

@MrConway why lines from sky can$er (aka cvs) like Mantere la rotta attuale! Ci avviciniamo al bersaglio! ingaggiamo il nemico. Maintaining "present?" course. Engaging enemy! are gone? can't hear them anymore... any idea?

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,347 posts
3,855 battles
On 11/25/2020 at 1:39 PM, DFens_666 said:

I just realized, that they removed that :Smile_sad:

Bug or intentional? @MrConway @Crysantos @YabbaCoe

image.png.0044d7d101fdae9ffcbf3107646e0000.png

If unclear what i mean:

When you hoover over the "others" line, it shows nothing.

When you hoover over the "fires" line, it shows the text in the screenshot.

It used to show

Ship A x fires / damage

Ship b x fires / damage

Had to dig deep in my archives to find an old version to show how it used to look

image.png.9fa7be71d7b639426c4fa515c0f8c221.png

Its a known isse, but we should be able to fix it next week with the update!

Thanks for the ping!

• Cool 5