Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Zuihou_Kai

Don't play with your brain on autopilot.

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[XTREM]
Players
4,150 posts
11,514 battles

Always be aware of what you are doing. What your gameplan is. Don't approach every game the same way. See the enemy lineup, see your teams lineup and play cautiously. There is no rush for caps, there is no rush to get that first blood. 

 

Look at the minimap. Be concious of your positioning. Stop looking and concerning yourself with what your teammates are about to mess up again, concern yourself about your own game until it is over. Don't search for excuses if you mess up or die. Always be aware of what you did, how you died and how it could have gone better with only your own influence in mind. 

  • Cool 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
304 posts
6,888 battles

Now, one would expect this, incredibly sensible and reasonable post to be assimilated and appreciated by the playerbase.

 

I'm 52 years of age, a pretty decent team player on most occasions and rarely potato badly, never say never though, but I am more cynical than I was as a younger man and sadly I can picture the complete dismissal of these intelligent musings by a large percentage of current players. 

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,872 posts
19,334 battles

Its a pity this advice doesn't appear in the loading screen, whilst it would be ignored by some, we can live in hope that others would take it on board. 

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,936 posts
13,559 battles
1 hour ago, Zuihou_Kai said:

Always be aware of what you are doing. What your gameplan is. Don't approach every game the same way. See the enemy lineup, see your teams lineup and play cautiously. There is no rush for caps, there is no rush to get that first blood. 

 

Look at the minimap. Be concious of your positioning. Stop looking and concerning yourself with what your teammates are about to mess up again, concern yourself about your own game until it is over. Don't search for excuses if you mess up or die. Always be aware of what you did, how you died and how it could have gone better with only your own influence in mind. 

 

What have you done? :Smile_veryhappy:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,261 posts
14,098 battles

To put the brain on autopilot one has to have one in a first place. Most seem to be lacking one completely. Anyway good advice, sadly those in a biggest need to hear it are not visiting this forums. :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[XTREM]
Players
4,150 posts
11,514 battles
1 hour ago, DariusJacek said:

To put the brain on autopilot one has to have one in a first place. Most seem to be lacking one completely. Anyway good advice, sadly those in a biggest need to hear it are not visiting this forums. :cap_like:

To be honest more than half the people on the forum need this advice. Many look to much at others and the apparently braindead crowd instead of themselves

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,280 posts
19,937 battles
29 minutes ago, Zuihou_Kai said:

To be honest more than half the people on the forum need this advice. Many look to much at others and the apparently braindead crowd instead of themselves

'I see dead people' :cap_haloween:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[POP]
Beta Tester
209 posts
9,495 battles

I can quarantee that any player, I repeat any, can get over 50% winrate by even making a slightest attempt to follow those rules. Yet so many don't. "I play for fun" like playing somehow stops being fun when you win more. I don't get it. I have a friend that is constantly in top three of the team when he stops to think for a second when game loads, yet does not do so most of the time. I guess that most of the people just don't want to combine thinking with entertainment.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NOWH]
Players
660 posts
5,706 battles

how to play wows

1 start drinking

2 start playing

3 drink in the down time as your ship moves/ between salvos

4 switch to bb when your reactions/coordination gets too bad for other ships

5 switch to cv when you cant see well enough to aim ship guns/can feel the roll of the ocean

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
Players
4,786 posts
12,246 battles
5 hours ago, Zuihou_Kai said:

Always be aware of what you are doing. What your gameplan is.

Do I look like a guy with a plan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×