You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MantoMavrogenous7

Always Courageous Collection

22 comments in this topic

[-GR]
Players
11 posts
4,862 battles

We want a combat mission or something for “Always Courageous Collection “ this is totally unacceptable . After so many weeks we open all containers and guess what? 15/16 !!

• Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
28,086 posts
14,885 battles
9 minutes ago, MantoMavrogenous7 said:

We want a combat mission or something for “Always Courageous Collection “ this is totally unacceptable . After so many weeks we open all containers and guess what? 15/16 !!

• use your duplicates
  • I finished the collection last weekend before the last missions were available
  • Cool 2

Beta Tester
3,218 posts
3,715 battles
I was just curious on behalf of what group of people, if any, the opening post was made. And now I've learned that you speak for "the common players".

Thanks for clearing that up.

:Smile_great:

[SHAFT]
Players
10,990 posts
9,445 battles

There were combat missions giving container. But you needed a code for that. Dunno if they still work, they are floating around here somewhere.

Also never exchange duplicates for new items before you can finish it. If you did, thats why you end up like this now...

Players
1,936 posts
13,552 battles
2 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

There were combat missions giving container. But you needed a code for that. Dunno if they still work, they are floating around here somewhere.

Also never exchange duplicates for new items before you can finish it. If you did, thats why you end up like this now...

What he said. Honestly, one of the easiest collections eva! Got mine halfway through the previous set of missions.

[-GR]
Players
11 posts
4,862 battles

Omg! . Obviously I use the duplicates.

Money for tier 10/9/8 ships ? yes is logical . for premium acc ? yes is logical but for tier 5 ship from event no this is appropriation .

[CATS]
Players
28,086 posts
14,885 battles
5 minutes ago, MantoMavrogenous7 said:

Omg! . Obviously I use the duplicates.

Did you use them before you got all containers?

If no, you did not get all container.

Players
844 posts

TBH I'm going to get it with just 1 more duplicate and I have honestly not even  tried and have no interest in the God Aweful Thing at all. It's got to be the easiest event ever with a prize to match, Finely Balance  :Smile_trollface:

[SM0KE]
Players
6,116 posts
14,592 battles
58 minutes ago, MantoMavrogenous7 said:

After so many weeks we open all containers and guess what? 15/16 !!

'We'? I didn't know royalty played WOWS...

(I finished mine before the last directive - or whatever they're called - opened.)

Beta Tester
3,218 posts
3,715 battles

My commiserations, OP. I was absent from the game when this collection was launched, so I also missed the relevant missions. But as long as the containers keep dropping in daily containers, it should be just a matter of time before you can complete your collection. If you already have two duplicates, you only need, what, three more?

Best of luck!

[MIAO]
Players
1,486 posts
7,019 battles
2 minuti fa, Procrastes ha scritto:

My commiserations, OP. I was absent from the game when this collection was launched, so I also missed the relevant missions. But as long as the containers keep dropping in daily containers, it should be just a matter of time before you can complete your collection. If you already have two duplicates, you only need, what, three more?

Best of luck!

4 duplicates for 1

• Cool 1

[NCDF]
Players
176 posts
5,759 battles

Well, i managed to finish mine with just 22 containers total... Definitely possible to do it for everyone...

• Cool 1

[KAKE]
Players
2,710 posts
6,681 battles
36 minutes ago, MantoMavrogenous7 said:

27 containers + 1 from bonus combat mission. and i get with the duplicates ,  15-16  / + 2 duplicates . 

You've missed out on a lot of containers, though. There were three (IIRC) available as daily drops, plus the ones from the twitch missions although they can be a bit tricky. Still, 28 containers should statistically be enough to get the entire collection. IIRC I had about that number, and I finished it with plenty of duplicates left to spare.

You didn't buy items with duplicates as you got them, did you? Never do that. Don't use duplicates until you have collected enough to finish the collection.

Don't know if they'll be dropping any more twitch missions for always courageous containers, but if they do they'll probably be posted here:

Codes are valid during the stream and half an hour-ish afterwards. So keep an eye on that thread.

[SV]
Players
1,073 posts
13,937 battles
1 hour ago, MantoMavrogenous7 said:

they give out a mission evry thursday stream. so yea 

Players
3,428 posts
17,065 battles
1 hour ago, Uglesett said:

Codes are valid during the stream and half an hour-ish afterwards. So keep an eye on that thread.

That's all very well, but suppose that you actually have a life outside of WoWS?

If the wife says to me "Let's make love" just before the stream starts then we will only be half way through before the window of opportunity to do the mission has already finished.

:Smile_glasses:

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,984 posts
13,412 battles
7 minutes ago, HARBINGER_OF_SKULLS said:

I had to google this... :Smile_ohmy:

It should also involve someone else as well......  

• Funny 2