You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ThePurpleSmurf

After a two week break i thought i play a few games. 2 games in, instant regret!

42 comments in this topic

Players
1,673 posts
11,709 battles

So for the last 2 weeks i played only a few coop games for naval battles and not much else. Today i thought i play a couple of random games and just 2 games in am i already done with the game, again!

First game in Alaska, 2 BB on my team afk and one of our two DD suicided in the first 2 and a half minutes. The game ended in 7 minutes, what a surprise.

Second game in USS Black. The game starts and within the first few seconds of the game i see this in chat …

Spoiler

A totally normal way of saying hello in chat and totally not a bot for sure. We all post date and time with some hieroglyphs at game start, right?! 

edit: Screenshot edited due to name and shame. Please be careful next time. 

Sadly this 'player' in chat was our pink CV so instantly i wasn't very confident in his ability. But maybe i'm wrong, let's see how he performs in this game … (watch the CV at B2)

Spoiler

Well, must be a fluke. His W key got stuck or something like this. But then again, if you look at the icon on the map you see circles popping up, that's radio commands he was constantly sending. Pretty sure it was only this one game 'he' did this. Let's see how he performs in general …

Spoiler

nMtzozg.jpg

Hmm … Looks like a 'player' anyone is happy to have on the team. The number that is especially interesting is the battles survived. I refrain from sending this to WG because they give a flying dogfart about it anyway.

On to the next 2 week of WoWs hiatus.

• Cool 7
  • Boring 2

[ANV]
Players
555 posts
4,796 battles

Don't worry mate I take regular extended breaks from the game. 

Remember, it's meant to be fun, if it isn't just stop

• Cool 3

[SHAFT]
Players
11,141 posts
9,500 battles
47 minutes ago, ThePurpleSmurf said:

I refrain from sending this to WG because they give a flying dogfart about it anyway.

Well, i gotta tag @MrConway anyway... maybe he wants to investigate this.

Must be all decent players are only playing Coop right now. First Shima i saw today had HP-perk :cap_haloween:Contrary to Shimas in randoms, where only every 10th or so has it :cap_fainting:

35 minutes ago, Lord0 said:

Remember, it's meant to be fun, if it isn't just stop

Game is fun - playing with zombies is not :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 4

[R3B3L]
Players
1,037 posts
30,928 battles

Don´t be so toxic towards him. He just wanted to take some screenshots of a fierce naval battle of a CV vs 5 BBs.

As soon as he finds out CTRL+J he will repeat the action to make nicer screenshots (and then CTRL+SHIFT+TAB). Be prepared!

And don´t you dare criticize a CV-player again.

44 minutes ago, Ocsimano18 said:

Send this to his clan commander

I haven´t looked deeper into it, but with these stats the guy is probably an oil-collector and no one cares how his performance is.

• Cool 3

Players
24 posts
3,804 battles

Randoms suck at the moment, they are a cesspool of toxicity, AFK players, bots and ROFLSTOMPZ divisions. 

I hardly done any COOP in my time with WoWS, but lately I started running a few of them and I suddenly found myself having conversations (In chat) where people talked about tips and tricks, daily life and what-not.

• Cool 3

Players
1,903 posts
8,227 battles
19 minutes ago, VIadoCro said:

I haven´t looked deeper into it, but with these stats the guy is probably an oil-collector and no one cares how his performance is.

Collecting oil nowadays needs 20000 and 60000 damage that he did not achieve. He's clearly on the shady side.

[LEEUW]
Players
2,637 posts
10,284 battles
1 hour ago, Ocsimano18 said:

His recent games, all with Haku. Send this to his clan commander:

image.thumb.png.87804d064006f5d1c6706f2382249ef7.png

BAN. 

THESE. 

KIND. 

OF. 

PLAYERS. 

ALREADY. 

PLEASE.

• Cool 12

[SHAFT]
Players
11,141 posts
9,500 battles
On 11/24/2020 at 3:38 PM, ThePurpleSmurf said:

*EDIT*

Minorities oppressing the majority - nothing new there :cap_yes:

• Cool 7

[R3B3L]
Players
1,037 posts
30,928 battles
2 hours ago, Ocsimano18 said:

Collecting oil nowadays needs 20000 and 60000 damage that he did not achieve.

Ah come on, occasionally he surely does get 20k.

In serious, I thought of the three daily containers, at least everyone can somehow get them collected (which nets you 10 oil each).

[R3B3L]
Players
1,037 posts
30,928 battles
1 hour ago, ThePurpleSmurf said:

Screenshot got edited by a mod, because 'name and shame' a bot

That´s what I expected. And i am frankly surprised that no one called us entitled elitists yet.

I would never support the ban of someone who tries and fails (which i am guilty of more than enough) but this guy isn´t even trying, this is blatant sabotage and drives players away (WG should care). Personally I am done with randoms and this guy is a prime example of why.

• Cool 4

[ENUF]
[ENUF]
Players
593 posts
24,347 battles

same crap in the german forum....a guys who is sabotaging games since 2 years, the support got plenty of tickets about him - nothing happened until today. But chatbanning people, always works.... ;)

• Cool 5

[THIR]
Players
886 posts
4,308 battles
4 hours ago, Ocsimano18 said:

His recent games, all with Haku. Send this to his clan commander:

image.thumb.png.87804d064006f5d1c6706f2382249ef7.png

Good thing CVs don't have more influence on the outcome of a battle than other classes. Oh wait...

• Cool 4

[SV]
Players
1,103 posts
14,085 battles
4 hours ago, ThePurpleSmurf said:

So for the last 2 weeks i played only a few coop games for naval battles and not much else. Today i thought i play a couple of random games and just 2 games in am i already done with the game, again!

First game in Alaska, 2 BB on my team afk and one of our two DD suicided in the first 2 and a half minutes. The game ended in 7 minutes, what a surprise.

Second game in USS Black. The game starts and within the first few seconds of the game i see this in chat …

Reveal hidden contents

A totally normal way of saying hello in chat and totally not a bot for sure. We all post date and time with some hieroglyphs at game start, right?! 

edit: Screenshot edited due to name and shame. Please be careful next time. 

Sadly this 'player' in chat was our pink CV so instantly i wasn't very confident in his ability. But maybe i'm wrong, let's see how he performs in this game … (watch the CV at B2)

Reveal hidden contents

Well, must be a fluke. His W key got stuck or something like this. But then again, if you look at the icon on the map you see circles popping up, that's radio commands he was constantly sending. Pretty sure it was only this one game 'he' did this. Let's see how he performs in general …

Reveal hidden contents

nMtzozg.jpg

Hmm … Looks like a 'player' anyone is happy to have on the team. The number that is especially interesting is the battles survived. I refrain from sending this to WG because they give a flying dogfart about it anyway.

On to the next 2 week of WoWs hiatus.

and still you feel the need to post it here ? what do you want from this thread ? 

• Boring 1
  • Bad 3
  • Angry 1

Players
1,673 posts
11,709 battles
4 minutes ago, albin322 said:

and still you feel the need to post it here ? what do you want from this thread ? 

That people start using common sense and stop asking stupid questions.

• Cool 5
  • Funny 1

[SV]
Players
1,103 posts
14,085 battles
1 minute ago, ThePurpleSmurf said:

That people start using common sense and stop asking stupid questions.

i mean this could be a bot sure, then he should banned.

but then there are people who have diffrent diagnoses, they are allowed to play 2 and they might horrendsly bad. and yes they still have as much right to play this game as you.! 

• Cool 1
  • Angry 4

[SHAFT]
Players
11,141 posts
9,500 battles
3 minutes ago, albin322 said:

i mean this could be a bot sure, then he should banned.

but then there are people who have diffrent diagnoses, they are allowed to play 2 and they might horrendsly bad. and yes they still have as much right to play this game as you.! 

He can play like that in Coop. If a person has such a disability as you claim, how should he care if he dies against Bots or Humans, when all he is doing is drive around with his CV.

No, this has to stop. Its INSULTING to people with disabilities, who still try to play the game with others.

This is nothing short of griefing their team or straightup botting -> both need to be banned. Ban him to Coop, who cares, he wont, if he keeps doing what he is doing...

• Cool 6

[SV]
Players
1,103 posts
14,085 battles
9 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

He can play like that in Coop. If a person has such a disability as you claim, how should he care if he dies against Bots or Humans, when all he is doing is drive around with his CV.

No, this has to stop. Its INSULTING to people with disabilities, who still try to play the game with others.

This is nothing short of griefing their team or straightup botting -> both need to be banned. Ban him to Coop, who cares, he wont, if he keeps doing what he is doing...

i dont agree if he want to play in random he got all the right to do so and, wg is om my side that is why this thread will lead to nothing! 

• Bad 3
  • Angry 2

[SHAFT]
Players
11,141 posts
9,500 battles
8 minutes ago, albin322 said:

i dont agree if he want to play in random he got all the right to do so and, wg is om my side that is why this thread will lead to nothing! 

No, passive play and botting is forbidden. Do you know its not a bot? No, we cant know this. But the way he played (and he seems to do that more frequently), could point towards him using some form of botting software.

So noone has "every right to play randoms the way they want", there are rules against certain types of "playstyle".

• Cool 4

[SV]
Players
1,103 posts
14,085 battles
Just now, DFens_666 said:

No, passive play and botting is forbidden. Do you know its not a bot? No, we cant know this. But the way he played (and he seems to do that more frequently), could point towards him using some form of botting software.

So noone has "every right to play randoms the way they want", there are rules against certain types of "playstyle".

like i said in my first comment if he is a bott he should be banned. if he just is a horrible player he can keep it upp its his right.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[LEEUW]
Players
2,637 posts
10,284 battles
21 minutes ago, albin322 said:

like i said in my first comment if he is a bott he should be banned. if he just is a horrible player he can keep it upp its his right.

Unless you break the game rules again and again.... 

• Cool 3

[RONIN]
Players
465 posts
4,280 battles
6 hours ago, ThePurpleSmurf said:

So for the last 2 weeks i played only a few coop games for naval battles and not much else.

Strange about this rant since you are used to play against bots hmmm

• Funny 2