Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Maris_Piper

VRT Rules

6 comments in this topic

Question

Players
844 posts

Has the Ship restoration facility been altered at all folks talking in the last few days?

5 answers to this question

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,595 posts
6 hours ago, Maris_Piper said:

Has the Ship restoration facility been altered

it should, previously you could restore as many ships as you wanted, now it should be only one ship per month

Players
844 posts
4 hours ago, Klopirat said:

t should, previously you could restore as many ships as you wanted, now it should be only one ship per month

Thank's Klopirat, Oh well, Plan A scuppered I was going to get back some T5's I sold and then try for the Giulio Cesare  at T5 with some crates, Plan B  then Spend nothing enjoy Christmas, and yes I shouldn't have sold them :Smile_facepalm:   Thank's again

[DAVY]
Players
2,998 posts
14,565 battles

a few days ago i restored 3 ARP ships i had previously sold, all three of them appeared in port about 4 hours after my requests were sent in, so it doesn't seem to be limited to one per month.

Players
844 posts
2 hours ago, Salentine said:

a few days ago i restored 3 ARP ships i had previously sold, all three of them appeared in port about 4 hours after my requests were sent in, so it doesn't seem to be limited to one per month.

I did a 2 VR's last week and no problems, it is as Klopirat says 1 a month now I got an e-mail stating this to be the fact after making the original post, I found it this morning, WG has soo been bitten by the Lazy Bug but hey ho it will cost them money and just takes me a step or two up the P!ssed off with WG ladder that I've been climbing since the #PaytoRico is for the disabled :etc_swear: Storm :Smile-angry:

We will be happy to help you restore a new ship once 30 days have passed since your last ship restoration.

Thank you for understanding. Please do not hesitate to create a new ticket if you have any ohttps://wargaming.net/support/products/wows/article/27196/ther questions.

Sign in to follow this