Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MARIOS779

Hey WG, can you finally fix this?

13 comments in this topic

[NOCAP]
[NOCAP]
Players
13 posts
12,229 battles

What's up with servers lately? Note, that apart from the common GCORE issue, which will never be fixed apparently, the last 2 nodes cause a ton of problems. Today the game is unplayable giving me -35 DC's every once a while...

Ping1.jpg

tracert.jpg

[I-J-N]
Players
5,451 posts

As the servers were up (at least in the past few hours) and there weren't any problems for me, I suspect the problem is somewhere outside of the servers themselves.

[I-J-N]
Players
5,451 posts
5 minutes ago, MARIOS779 said:

If you notice the address 92.223.112.89 gives a 2K ping spike.

Not a tech wiz, so I think it would be best to get the attention of them, such as @ThePurpleSmurf. He can put it in the appropriate technical lingo for you, I personally could only tell you that I suspect that Gargamel and Azrael have felled a few trees or done something else to your hop path.

As an afterthought, did you have your WGC updated today?

Players
3,962 posts
5,268 battles

I dont have problem with DCs lately but I do notice how terrible latency in game is. I fire directly at enemy broadside from close and mid range, and shells just disappear like there is no target. That I saw many times.

I cant even count have many ricochets I see on broadside cruiser when I hitm them with BB from close range. Game is so broken... And yet, wg doesnt care. They think only about how to make more money from idiotic events.

[I-J-N]
Players
5,451 posts
2 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

I dont have problem with DCs lately but I do notice how terrible latency in game is. I fire directly at enemy broadside from close and mid range, and shells just disappear like there is no target. That I saw many times.

I cant even count have many ricochets I see on broadside cruiser when I hitm them with BB from close range. Game is so broken... And yet, wg doesnt care. They think only about how to make more money from idiotic events.

Isn't that the Desync?

Players
3,280 posts
19,937 battles

I still have the occasional shells that that fly off my guns from a previous shot I fired but actually 10 seconds later.

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,402 posts
10,958 battles
18 minutes ago, Europizza said:

I still have the occasional shells that that fly off my guns from a previous shot I fired but actually 10 seconds later.

The shells I shoot just disintegrate hwn arriving to an enemy ship. No hit. They went into abyss.

Players
3,962 posts
5,268 battles
13 hours ago, Europizza said:

Maybe, just MAYBE... wg collecting money from all these monetized events so they could buy a better game engine and fix our problems.

Spoiler

Who are we kidding. This is weegee we are talking about :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 2

Players
3,280 posts
19,937 battles
31 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

Maybe, just MAYBE... wg collecting money from all these monetized events so they could buy a better game engine and fix our problems.

Reveal hidden contents

Who are we kidding. This is weegee we are talking about :Smile_trollface:

Game engines are not expensive compared to labour costs, I know this from experience. Their main focus is not how to make the game better but how to make the gambling less obvious. I've long let go of the idea that WG is a shooter game producer. They are looter game producers.

• Funny 2

Players
3,962 posts
5,268 battles
1 hour ago, Europizza said:

Game engines are not expensive compared to labour costs, I know this from experience. Their main focus is not how to make the game better but how to make the gambling less obvious. I've long let go of the idea that WG is a shooter game producer. They are looter game producers.

That would be some bad Jedi mind tricks.

Sign in to follow this